Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

Is there any possible way this Sotoslut can be that fucking stupid? Wow, they REALLY make them dumb down in Florida don't they

WHAT A DUMB WHORE! HOPE YOU GET STABBED WITH A RUSTY SCREWDRIVER RIGHT IN THAT FILTHY PUSSY OF YOURS....DIE BITCH DIE!!!

I am not wasting my time with you anymore...I wish you find your path in life

You'll regret every harsh word that came out of your mouth (even if you didn't mean it), your words don't hurt me at all. In fact, it makes me sad to see how much anger you have inside...

Is there any possible way this Sotoslut can be that fucking stupid? Wow, they REALLY make them dumb down in Florida don't they

WHAT A DUMB WHORE! HOPE YOU GET STABBED WITH A RUSTY SCREWDRIVER RIGHT IN THAT FILTHY PUSSY OF YOURS....DIE BITCH DIE!!!

meds.jpg

:kiss2:

Guest onisakura
There is a God up there, he watches everything we do. It is bad Karma to wish others negative things.

and by the way NM

FUCK OFF darling and yes, I love it when you say all those things to me...

Is this lame or what?

06-01-2005 05:58 PM I'm only playing with you. I heart for you. We should go out and have a romantic getaway. I'll show you a good time, even thought my balls are droopy and I dont have pubes yet. <3NMN

Fucking dirty crack head!

Where is his original post? And who was he talking to?

I am not wasting my time with you anymore...I wish you find your path in life

You'll regret every harsh word that came out of your mouth (even if you didn't mean it), your words don't hurt me at all. In fact, it makes me sad to see how much anger you have inside...

fuck off slut...and like he said..DIE...

btw i wish aids on u :D

Can everyone feel the love? I can. It's amazing. I feel inspired to go just go out and walk the streets and hug every person I see, and when I can hug no more, I think I'm gonna come home, sip some herbal tea with honey, and have a good long cry while I come to grips with my "inner child". Thanks.

No Mija, si esto estuviera de PINGA estuviera BUENISIMO....................mejor dicho esto esta de PIPI:grin3:;)!!!!!!

Quisieran ellos tener un pipi que valga la pena. Son unos gringos estupidos. :deadfish:

Ahora quiero que ponga bravos porque estamos hablando en español. :)

Vampress has been throu... 06-07-2005 08:28 PM Fuck you you stupid spic cunt whore - keep fuckin around and ill have your spic ass deported. go choke on some ricn and beans stupid cunt bitch -misk

Mira el comemierda este que no tiene mas nada que hacer. Y lo mas comico es que no es la persona. No tienen ni los huevos el nombre de ellos, siempre usan el de otra persona. JODANSE MARICONES. NADA MAS VAMOS HABLAR EN ESPAñOL. Y no somos mejicanas, hijo de putas. Los mejicanos no son los unicos latinos en este mundo. QUE IGNORANTES!!!!

Vampress has been throu... 06-07-2005 08:28 PM Fuck you you stupid spic cunt whore - keep fuckin around and ill have your spic ass deported. go choke on some ricn and beans stupid cunt bitch -misk

Now i will repeat this in english for the people who didn't understand my last post. For the ignorant mother fucker who wrote the above comment, which signed it off with someone elses name, I just want to let you know that your sorry ass will be disappointed to know that my ass cannot be deported because I am an american just like you stupid ass. Yes, born and raised in the USA. Sorry I had to disappoint you. I'm just not ignorant like you and know spanish, italian and french. It's a called well rounded education.

Just gimme a few pickup lines for the next time I visit Miami por favor...:)

*watch me say some and get kicked right in the nutz*

Pickup lines are worthless for ladies, especially latin ones, cause they have heard them all. Just be yourself. Your better hitting up more girls being yourself than using those stupid lines that every stupid ass uses.

Pickup lines are worthless for ladies, especially latin ones, cause they have heard them all. Just be yourself. Your better hitting up more girls being yourself than using those stupid lines that every stupid ass uses.

LOL - true dat. My spanish is pretty good - just need to brush up on a few things here and there.

Now i will repeat this in english for the people who didn't understand my last post. For the ignorant mother fucker who wrote the above comment, which signed it off with someone elses name, I just want to let you know that your sorry ass will be disappointed to know that my ass cannot be deported because I am an american just like you stupid ass. Yes, born and raised in the USA. Sorry I had to disappoint you. I'm just not ignorant like you and know spanish, italian and french. It's a called well rounded education.

Well rounded education? I think you have been neglecting your grammar and English skills.

Dumb whore.

Just gimme a few pickup lines for the next time I visit Miami por favor...:)

*watch me say some and get kicked right in the nutz*

Put it this way if you have to use a pick up line that means you're doomed from the beginning!!!!

Trust me when a woman is interested you WILL KNOW!!!!

Ok, now watch all the morons come out saying something stupid, any bets???

Well rounded education? I think you have been neglecting your grammar and English skills.

Dumb whore.

Wow headpusher, I never thought that you would get so offended by my words. :shake: But I see that you were that one that gave me the negative point. Gee asshole you couldn't just say it was you and maybe I just would of ignored your stupid ass? No, you just got offended because you were the one that I was targeting and you were stupid enough to post. Dude you really aren't that smart. But whatever, jerks like you just need to crawl in a little whole and :jerkoff:

:finger: