Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

I had one of my friends email me some pictures of when we went on a cruise. The first picture is me alone. The second is my friend Natalie and me. And the last one is of me getting sun at Labadee, Haiti. Hope you are happy now.

47b5d829b3127cce925a6175ffaf00000026108EbNW7lsybE

47b5d829b3127cce925a608bbfc900000026108EbNW7lsybE

47b5d829b3127cce925a6167ffbd00000026108EbNW7lsybE

do yourself a favor and not post closeups..at least people will get tricked into thinking you are decent looking

at least you wax your eyebrows unlike vampress
Sweetie baby, you more and more look like a moron when you mention something like that.......................it goes to show how fucking dense you are, if you ask anyone that knows me I wax my eyebrows, just cause I don't have toothpicks(like ur dick) for eyebrows does not mean I dont wax them!!!!

This picture you posted very bad example.........................but whatever I guess if saying I dont wax my eyebrows makes you feel better, then go ahead!!!!

Picture103.jpg

Dude you seriously no idea who I am, I am the most VAIN person you can come across(anyone that knows me will confirm this).....................my toe nails are always pedicured I try and keep my hands manicured as much as I possibly can, I make sure that when I go out I'm FLAWLESS!!!!

Don't talk shit or assume anything about me until you meet me in person all your doing is making me look good and yourself look more and more like the true MORON and LITTLE BOY that you are thank you I am done with you!!!

Now as you said before Shoo Be Gone!!!!

You should ask, cause learning is everything!
Well my desire does lay in my Latin Men....................GOD I LOVE THEM!!!!

I'm all about Chemistry, if its there it's there if it's not no matter what color of skin or nationality you are it's not there!!!

But yes my weakness is LATIN MEN!!!!!