Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

Well I won't be able to go if it's at the end of the month because the baby's first birthday. I'm doing on the 26th and then I'm leaving to the Keys. Hey do you have your daughter that weekend? If anything, you cant ake to the party. I'm renting the big slip and slides that are like a bounce house for the kids.

keep me posted. i think i do have her that weekend. let me know.

No mi amiguito Argentino, we don't swing. Sorry. I don't think he wants to share this ass with anyone. I'm not into that either. I pretty faithful. :love:

truuuuuuuuuu .. i was just kidding about the swinging tho .. id tap that ass all by myself ;) lol

I had one of my friends email me some pictures of when we went on a cruise. The first picture is me alone. The second is my friend Natalie and me. And the last one is of me getting sun at Labadee, Haiti. Hope you are happy now.

47b5d829b3127cce925a6167ffbd00000026108EbNW7lsybE

attachment.php?attachmentid=40094&stc=1

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Funky....................sending his love even on VACATION!!!!!!

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:kiss2:!!!!!

Hey I just want to thank the person who started this thread it has just reconfirmed to me who my TRUE friends are!!!!!

I always knew who they were you just made it concrete :pint: !!!!!

Nice to see how something that was supposed to be negative turned out so positive!!!!

But I guess when you're real and true to yourself and friends things tend to go your way, it's the fake ass and negative people that get biten in the ass in the end!!!!

KARMA my friends gotta love it when it's on you side of course;)!!!

it's like i'm reading a fucking hallmark card or something

:ghey:

Actually if you ever get to know you would swallow that Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

speaking of swallowing....get back on your knees bitch :swallow:

FU jewboy. Ragga can vouch for my character that im no slut so kiss my fuckin ass.

Ragga, ( o )( o ) and Tootsies. Thats all i have to say about that. Lola better be there too, i haven't hung out with her in ages.

Don't let me down freak...this is gonna be my post b-day celebration!!