Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

Guest onisakura
yo ragga...wazzup bro...

for the sluts...u suck :D

FU jewboy. Ragga can vouch for my character that im no slut so kiss my fuckin ass.

Ragga, ( o )( o ) and Tootsies. Thats all i have to say about that. Lola better be there too, i haven't hung out with her in ages.

FU jewboy. Ragga can vouch for my character that im no slut so kiss my fuckin ass.

You're not damn there go my chances:grin3:!!!!!!

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you know I love ya!!!!!!

But you can be a SLUT with me anytime :bounce: !!!!!

Ingrid is one of my best friends here on the board and whoever talks shit about here is a pussy-ass-bitch!!!!

Nothing but love and respect for Vampress :bowdown:

Funkapproved! :)

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Funky....................sending his love even on VACATION!!!!!!

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:kiss2:!!!!!

Hey I just want to thank the person who started this thread it has just reconfirmed to me who my TRUE friends are!!!!!

I always knew who they were you just made it concrete :pint: !!!!!

Nice to see how something that was supposed to be negative turned out so positive!!!!

But I guess when you're real and true to yourself and friends things tend to go your way, it's the fake ass and negative people that get biten in the ass in the end!!!!

KARMA my friends gotta love it when it's on you side of course;)!!!

first of all....lisette....that's a HOT lookin ass if i've ever seen one.... :)

ingrid.......why bother even responding anymore....i'm sure you have much better things to do with your time......this thread is full of garbage and subtle childish jabs from people with small minds.....one thing i've learned is that people could say or think whatever the fuck they want but what really matters is that you know what the truth is and that you are happy with yourself......there'll be haters no matter where you go because you're a free spirited hot chick....it's either they try to tarnish your rep because they can't get a piece of your ass or they wanna be you....S.O.S....different day....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Oh honey aint no Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm about it!!!!!

Until you know me PERSONALLY you keep that Hmmmmmmmmmmm to yourself!!!!

Actually if you ever get to know you would swallow that Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

first of all....lisette....that's a HOT lookin ass if i've ever seen one.... :)

ingrid.......why bother even responding anymore....i'm sure you have much better things to do with your time......this thread is full of garbage and subtle childish jabs from people with small minds.....one thing i've learned is that people could say or think whatever the fuck they want but what really matters is that you know what the truth is and that you are happy with yourself......there'll be haters no matter where you go because you're a free spirited hot chick....it's either they try to tarnish your rep because they can't get a piece of your ass or they wanna be you....S.O.S....different day....

:makeout:, actually I love it cause it's making the Morons that tried to make me look bad, look like UNOS TREMENDOS COMEPINGAS!!!!!!!

Coño Manny, estabas perdido. For a second there I thought a wave took you at Key Biscayne. LOL. Haven't talked to since we were at the beach. Que bola contigo?

yeah.. been laying low. but def plan on another day at the beach. towards the end of the month. see if we have get more heads to come out & hang.

i know vic & funk will join. will see. I'll start an thread sometime

yeah.. been laying low. but def plan on another day at the beach. towards the end of the month. see if we have get more heads to come out & hang.

i know vic & funk will join. will see. I'll start an thread sometime

Well I won't be able to go if it's at the end of the month because the baby's first birthday. I'm doing on the 26th and then I'm leaving to the Keys. Hey do you have your daughter that weekend? If anything, you cant ake to the party. I'm renting the big slip and slides that are like a bounce house for the kids.