Clubplanet Nightlife Community

look for me at DJ TIESTO im going solo...

b/c he's going, alone and a mets fan.

aww c'mon call me a loser because im going to see tiesto, call me a loser cuz my friends arent into trance and im going alone, even call me a loser because im wearing white pants... im ok with all that but the mets comment??? c'mon mets are looking good this year and they're only getting better... so suck my dick maria.. :idea::idea:

aww c'mon call me a loser because im going to see tiesto, call me a loser cuz my friends arent into trance and im going alone, even call me a loser because im wearing white pants... im ok with all that but the mets comment??? c'mon mets are looking good this year and they're only getting better... so suck my dick maria.. :idea::idea:

sorry dude but i thought your post was gay.

i dont like trance or tiesto :vomit2:

and I'm a Yankee fan

Props it takes balls to go to do what you're doing. Oh yeah How about them Yankess!!!! WHooo Hoooo

Yeah I"m a Yankees fan and they suck so far :vomit2:

ehh ill be allright i went to carl cox alone a year back and had a good time... my plan is to drink a few lit's early in the night and i'll be set...

do you know what time tiesto goes on?? i gotta see my new family guy episode first

i'll be wearing white pants an orange shirt and a mets hat... say hi im going solo... have fun!!!

Give you much credit for going out and having fun. who gives a shit if you are going alone or not.

What kind of stuff does Crobar usually have on Sundays? Is this a one time thing when they have a well known DJ play on Sunday?

Give you much credit for going out and having fun. who gives a shit if you are going alone or not.

What kind of stuff does Crobar usually have on Sundays? Is this a one time thing when they have a well known DJ play on Sunday?

having tiesto play on a sunday is a way for crobar to save money

same fucked up idea as having cox play on a wed

having tiesto play on a sunday is a way for crobar to save money

same fucked up idea as having cox play on a wed

he was at godskitchen in chicago last night... it's hard to play two cities the same night dude.. it's called having a booked schedule but playing for your fans on an off night.. ;)