Clubplanet Nightlife Community

L.A. Nitelife ...

marcodavalos

Yeah bro ... he said "of course I know him bla bla bla" ...

While in the club I talked for a while with his buddy Kevin, who travels with him quite a lot. He was telling me how last year he had problems with his visa and shit. The anecdote is that Hawtin and Kevin arrived with this gorgeous girl, to be honest with you, I have never seen Magda in person ... so when I was talking to Kevin, she introduced herself and I was like LOL, thought she was Magda.

Anywho ... the following morning at 11 am we were checking out from the hotel and while waiting for the valet to bring our rental, Hawtin was there with his crew. I had no clue if they had slept or not ... so didn't bother them.

He and Eddie Richards played afterhours in a Loft till about 930am.

DSCN0165.JPG

One club doesnt make a city. Avalon is one of the only venues in LA where you can hear electronica. Every other club is hip hop. And Ive got two other words for you "Bloods" and "Crips".

On a plus for LA clubs, Shaquille O'Neil was denied entry into a club two years ago because he and his 11 man "posse" all showed up in tshirts, jeans, and sneakers. Somewhere Kobe Bryant was laughing his ass of.

:shoot:

actually - that was at Light in the Bellagio where Shaq...and other athletes have been turned away for sneakers, etc.

and you really don't see any gangbangers at the clubs either....though there is waaaay too much hiphop played out. :gang:

If you think LA doesn't have enough "electronica" than you're not looking at all !

It has tons of hip hop because LA has tons and tons of venues. There are 15 million people around here. There is plenty of house. And quality.

what up c$!

yeah LA rocked when I was there .. :)

I didn't hear any hip hop either.

must plan return visit soon.

If you think LA doesn't have enough "electronica" than you're not looking at all !

It has tons of hip hop because LA has tons and tons of venues. There are 15 million people around here. There is plenty of house. And quality.

Of course there is tons of house ... :cool:

Mr. Caleb... howdy there!

The last time I was in LA I was actually in Redondo Beach for one day and one night. I was auditioning fir this band called Sensefield and that night I hung out with the band and their manager on the sunset strip.....I'd never seen such crazy shit like that.....didn't go to any house clubs but did get to see some underground crazy clubs....crazy town....

I wish! :aright: I'm sure it's falling apart by now though. ;)

Did you know that a long time ago, the sign actually said "Hollywoodville" but it was in such a state of disrepair that it was cheaper to drop the "...ville" and focus on restoring the rest. :D

Did you know that a long time ago, the sign actually said "Hollywoodville" but it was in such a state of disrepair that it was cheaper to drop the "...ville" and focus on restoring the rest. :D

I confess I do know! I dig all that old Hollywood history, esp....

0879517182.01._AA400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

:rock:

Marco:

How scary was the earthquake?

Hope you are doing fine.

:aright: I've been through much worse...