Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay, so I watched Star Wars Episode 3...

digital7

and all I have to say is that Lucas finally redeemed himself :)

this by far has been the best one released to date.. it even ousted my all time favorite... Empire Strikes Back (which I thought was impossible)

good show!

Are you stuck in a warped zone that is about 3 weeks behind all the rest of us? :D

movie was weak as hell...

'OH ANAKIN...HOLD ME LIKE YOU DID IN FRONT OF THE LAKE IN NABOO'

'YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL'

cmonnnnn

empire strikes back can never be topped!!!

crying.JPG

booo whooo whooooo...

Naboooooo, tatooine..where did he come up with those names!?! :laugh: he must've hired the guys that wrote that Japanese slang book, ey? LOL

You know you're a good friend when you sit through Star Wars twice just so they can see it once. :aright: (never again!)

movie was weak as hell...

'OH ANAKIN...HOLD ME LIKE YOU DID IN FRONT OF THE LAKE IN NABOO'

'YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL'

cmonnnnn

empire strikes back can never be topped!!!

action-wise it put Empire Strikes Back to shame... yeah, Episode 3 had it's cheesy moments, but it was neccessary to support the previous two aweful Episodes Lucas produced... story-wise, Empire Strikes Back is still superior

the effects and the action in the last 3 (which were really the first) IS UNBEATABLE .. THE COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND ALL THAT NEW SHIT WAS OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN !! but the storyline there had a few "BIG TIME" flaws and the acting itself was just terrible :mad: the last 3 would have been some of the best movies ever if the acting would have been good .

the effects and the action in the last 3 (which were really the first) IS UNBEATABLE .. THE COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND ALL THAT NEW SHIT WAS OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN !! but the storyline there had a few "BIG TIME" flaws and the acting itself was just terrible :mad: the last 3 would have been some of the best movies ever if the acting would have been good .

It'd also be nice if Lucas didn't write them. As far as I can remember, he didn't write Star Wars, but wrote everything else. I must say the fight scene w/ Count Grevious's four light sabors was :bowdown: . I just want to know why he coughed, being a robot and all....

It'd also be nice if Lucas didn't write them. As far as I can remember, he didn't write Star Wars, but wrote everything else. I must say the fight scene w/ Count Grevious's four light sabors was :bowdown: . I just want to know why he coughed, being a robot and all....

From within the ranks of the Confederacy came General Grievous, a brilliant strategist unhindered by compassion or scruples. His lightning strikes and effective campaigns caused his reputation to grow in the eyes of a frightened Republic. To many, he eclipsed the threat posed by Count Dooku, the charismatic leader of the Confederacy's political battlefields -- Grievous was the face of the enemy.

A twisted melding of flesh and metal, General Grievous' body is a deadly weapon forged by the cutting edge developers of the Confederacy. Within the hardened carapace beats the heart of a remorseless killer. Grievous hunted Jedi for sport and proudly displayed his victims' lightsabers around his belt as trophies of his conquests. His unorthodox fighting form and mechanical enhancements gave him an edge in close-quarters combat, and his strategic ingenuity and flawless cunning rendered him almost invincible against the Jedi.

In the final stages of the Clone Wars, Grievous orchestrated a daring strike against the heart of the Republic. His flagship led a fleet of massive warships to Coruscant, where an immense battle raged in the upper atmospheres of the capital world. The fighting had gone on long enough -- one way or another, this strike would lay the foundation for the end of the war. Grievous was determined to be victor, and hoped to add the lightsabers of the most famous Jedi warriors -- Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi -- to his grisly collection.

also watch the animated clone wars series,at the end it leds up to eps.III

and explains why the coughing occurs.ala mace windu.