Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia declares your Independence July 1st!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you actually think led zep is crap. your kidding right? lets hope so. yo have to be kidding right? there is no other answer.

dude read closer... i think led zeppelin is the shit.... not shit... big difference.. i love zeppelin... kiss and teneglia on the other hand... :vomit2::vomit2:

To each his own

I will definitely be there.. i LOVE DT and i only wish I could have gone to more be yourself parties at arc...His whole music and set takes you on a journey and hes just so cute with the flashlight heheh and when he walks by hes like "HI!" all happy and stuff. hes the man :)

only time i had fun at arc was when pvd spun a surprise free set there on like a monday or tuesday night a few yrs ago. besides that, it was dark, dirty, filled with crackheads, and on top of everything didn't even serve alcohol, hence the crackheads probably.

im afraid i have to agree here... arc was terrible... :ghey: :ghey:

Have to many fave led zep songs but my all time fave one is "BABE IM GONNA LEAVE YOU" with "IMMIGRANT SONG" being a close second.

As for kiss just the same way to many songs to choose from. "I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU" ," WATCHING YOU", "DEUCE", "LOVE GUN", "DETROIT ROCK CITY", "PSYCHO CIRCUS", "LETS PUT THE X IN SEX". Man i was a big kiss fan a much bigger kiss fan than led zep actually but acknowledge that zep was better. M gonna go thru my 2 kisstory books now and hear some cds.

Hey DAN i think a big part of the problem is that you go to hear dt in a big room when he has to play a whole bunch of different music for all the 1000s of people.

NYC will not be the same without "the bull" partying it up for 4th of July weekend

:( :( :(

thats what danny told me on sun. But what can you i do, gotta go fly out see my lady and also see whats out there. LUKE FAIR, danny howells, fancois k were just there. And looks like Robert owens is there next weekend. So hopefully the 2 weeks im there someone will be playing there that i like. Also Behrouz showing up tehre in aug, SIGH.

Have to many fave led zep songs but my all time fave one is "BABE IM GONNA LEAVE YOU" with "IMMIGRANT SONG" being a close second.

As for kiss just the same way to many songs to choose from. "I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU" ," WATCHING YOU", "DEUCE", "LOVE GUN", "DETROIT ROCK CITY", "PSYCHO CIRCUS", "LETS PUT THE X IN SEX". Man i was a big kiss fan a much bigger kiss fan than led zep actually but acknowledge that zep was better. M gonna go thru my 2 kisstory books now and hear some cds.

Hey DAN i think a big part of the problem is that you go to hear dt in a big room when he has to play a whole bunch of different music for all the 1000s of people.

i didnt even complain about dt... just arc... no beef with dt... i mean im nto a fan but i dont make fun of him on messageboards either.. he's probably a talented dj and im spinning records in my momma's basement so i have no room to talk... have fun in norway though man :pint:

History books? All of them are distorted by greedy Gene Simmons. KISS Caskets - wow great idea.

Robert Plant @ PNC - June 27th

wow..

you guys are nuts.

vinyl was and was and always will be my favorite club. and there are tons of people who would say the same thing.

i went to be yourself for 5 years and i had the best times there. the music was always great, danny was at a pivotal point in his career, the heads there were always down to earth and came with no nonsense. i'll never forget the people i met, the things i learned about nyc and the edm scene and there will never be an afterhours comparable to that party. it was so fun, so natural and so pure.

the vibe created in the wee hours of the morning will never be matched and there was something in that place, that building and that party that if you weren't there to experience you can never understand.

it's unfortunate that a lot of clubbers just don't get that. whatever the case, i'm glad i got what i did.

the vibe created in the wee hours of the morning will never be matched and there was something in that place, that building and that party that if you weren't there to experience you can never understand.

it's unfortunate that a lot of clubbers just don't get that. whatever the case, i'm glad i got what i did.

werd