Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip Hop Clubs in Vegas

sinda

Hot Hip-Hop nights in Vegas:

Monday Foundation Room hip-hop room (its small).

Tuesday Pure main room mostly hip-hop, The Beach all hip-hop (no dress code beware)

Wednesday Tangerine main room mostly hip-hop.

Thursday (no more Ra). OPM all hip-hop big night. Beach all hip-hop (no dress code beware)

Friday SRO (no dress code beware), OPM all hip-hop, most major clubs play mostly hip-hop.

Saturday Same as Friday

Sunday OPM hip-hop and reggae, Seven all hip-hop (no dress code beware), Body English and Light mostly hip-hop and mashups.

Rain is still always packed on the weekends, nobody will dispute that but it's mainly the "i've never been to vegas and I saw Rain on MTV so I need to go there" crowd. The guy/girl ratios suck, usually many more guys than girls. So if you like that drunk college atmosphere where you're getting a drink spilled on you around every turn and no room on the dancefloor this is your spot. IMO, there are much better hip-hop spots mainly OPM, Pure & BE where you'll def. have more fun

Thanks once again for the info.

I went to Rain last time I was in Vegas about 2 years ago.

It was just ok in my opinion. I will check out those other places.

I am staying at MGM.

Is Studio 54 or Tabu any good?

Yeah, definately, if you're staying at MGM you should make a night of clubbing there alone, start at 54 then onto tabu, then to teatro for afterhours and on to centrifuge for after-after hours. All of them are worth checking out, not necessarily in the order of course but you get the idea.

Yeah, definately, if you're staying at MGM you should make a night of clubbing there alone, start at 54 then onto tabu, then to teatro for afterhours and on to centrifuge for after-after hours. All of them are worth checking out, not necessarily in the order of course but you get the idea.

very well said. And with handstamps in vegas - you can jump and out all night long ......

... of venues that is :devil: jk lol

Id disagree.

NMN will tell you that he thought Tabu was average a few weeks ago. I saw the crowd of the line and thought nothing special either.

Teatro - Thurs vs Frid vs. Sat is very different, diff music, diff hours. A good bet is Studio 54 and Teatro together, need a hookup, pm me.

Good point, def check and see what's going on at the club before committing to any particular club. Tabu and Teatro have different music on different nights and depending on your style you might prefer one to the other.