Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

i hear ya.....for me....I just love to keep moving......it's nice to feel the music.....I guess that's why I like the music that I do......nothin but soul......I probably look ridiculous......but regardless, I will not stop for about 4-5 hours.....no practice beforehand for me.....just plenty of fruit and pasta...

dear ... u r one of the best dancers i have seen in a while .. coz u almost dont practice . but have the flexibility .. the endurance . .and the passion ..

keep doing the mirror thing .. but from time to time .. add a new move . i dont care how small .. just a new one . and see how it looks in the mirror and if u like it . then ppl will like it ..

otherway . of course is to do our little side-corner practice like we did in the past for like 2-3 times ... hehe . that was fun ...

i wish i can bring my sister out . she is awesome .. one of the best creative dancers i have ever met or taught .. she preactically can teach me now .. hehe

peace

:clap: this advice comes from someone that only knows how to do the sf shuffle.

thats what danny told me on sun. But what can you i do, gotta go fly out see my lady and also see whats out there. LUKE FAIR, danny howells, fancois k were just there. And looks like Robert owens is there next weekend. So hopefully the 2 weeks im there someone will be playing there that i like. Also Behrouz showing up tehre in aug, SIGH.

thats what danny told me on sun. But what can you i do, gotta go fly out see my lady and also see whats out there. LUKE FAIR, danny howells, fancois k were just there. And looks like Robert owens is there next weekend. So hopefully the 2 weeks im there someone will be playing there that i like. Also Behrouz showing up tehre in aug, SIGH.

:screwy:

better than everyone else..

!!

i shouldn't say that.

just by feeling the music. started as a raver 7 years ago and that whole "running man" thing morphed into a comfortable housey style. i don't know the particular name or how to describe it, but i always get complimented. :)

kinda new school/old school with lots of shuffling. of my feet.

i wish i had video of me dancing thru the years.,. from being a kid dancing around with friends to being 14 and just getting into the rave scene, thru the journey throughout different genres of edm (from dnb>techno, breaks>house, there was even a little it of trance in there for minute in the mid-late 90's), to danny days, to now.,. i missed the boat on the whole footwork thing.,. i think i was stuck in a k-hole at vinyl with my feet feelin like they were nailed to the ground.,.

it would be quite an interesting thing to see my style evolve.,. that, and i wanna see the faces i make when im dancing.,.

well i know that i have not been dance quite at long as most people on this site, i have only been in to the life for the last 3 1/2 years (better late then never) but i know that my skills have improved alot since that first night. I have always loved house music, but all of my friends were in to bands like Counting Crows and DMB, again nuthing wrong with what ever kind of music you like. Funny part is, more and more they are starting to listen to my cds, and what i have playing on satellite radio

i had went to a rave in philly at electric factory and i'll never forget this random guy came up to me and asked me if i was from new york. when i told him i was and how'd he know, he responded that he could tell by the way i was dancing.. it was "very new york." that was pretty cool..

and yea.. dancing at vinyl was the best, by danny, by his booth with all those other crackers. i miss just busting out and going nuts.. k'd out or not. too bad your feet "were stuck" !!.. mine were only stuck for about an hour or so in the arcade but it never lasted very long. i was out in the main room for most of the night. i met a lot of people dancing in that room that i still love seeing out.. :)

i think i've seen the best dancers there, at body and soul and at tronic treatment parties @ baktun.

i had went to a rave in philly at electric factory and i'll never forget this random guy came up to me and asked me if i was from new york. when i told him i was and how'd he know, he responded that he could tell by the way i was dancing.. it was "very new york." that was pretty cool..

and yea.. dancing at vinyl was the best, by danny, by his booth with all those other crackers. i miss just busting out and going nuts.. k'd out or not. too bad your feet "were stuck" !!.. mine were only stuck for about an hour or so in the arcade but it never lasted very long. i was out in the main room for most of the night. i met a lot of people dancing in that room that i still love seeing out.. :)

i think i've seen the best dancers there, at body and soul and at tronic treatment parties @ baktun.

philly cant dance...they always ask that question.

it actually looks a little something like this..

and I usually just go out and groove to whatever the vibe is... no practice for me...

i dont know if this thread is serious but i grew up in the rave scene so i definitely have that style but it's modified, with some break beat 2 step things.. i usually go into circles unless it's at like a morillo or jp event bc those kids in cirecles ar for the msot part terrible.. but after i have a few beers i look like this wacky.jpg

my dance experience came from my younger days as a competition skateboarder. i learned the basic principles of twists, turns, balance, all those good shit.

never got into the rave thing. for me, dance is a natural evolution of the artistic instinct - which is manifested in all creative things i do.

Nothing like fkorne or nomembername cause there to busy sucking each other off on the floor.

How do i dance dpends on the dj. Some djs make you move some djs force you to move, some dj make your body lose complete control.

ooooooooooooooooooo shit...cyber dissssssssssssssssss....ur way to good at this...