Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunless Tanners

No, I don't have a base tan. I used to "lay out" but I haven't in about 6 or 7 years. So I don't ever get REALLY dark with self tanner but it beats my normal shade of pale.

same here...I lay out sometimes and I think it looks a little more natural but I think if you're really fair-skinned it's hard to get really tan. The most tan I've ever been was from getting airbrushed.

as opposed to the damage your skin gets from a tanning booth along with the wrinkles later in life

True true, I haven't gone tanning in 3 1/2 weeks which is pretty long for me actually. I have been using Jergen's Natural Glow every couple of days and it gives me a little extra color without the orangeness. I wouldn't use it everyday though, I tried it for a week straight and it made my skin look like a weird color. You can choose between fair skin tones and medium skin tones.

050331c_44n133_3.jpg

The most tan I've ever been was from getting airbrushed.

Really? My roommate gets airbrushed and it she comes out a very weird, uneven color. Maybe she just doesnt go to a good salon and they dont do it right.

Plus she can't take a shower for like 8 hours after she gets airbrushed-yuck :yuck:

Really? My roommate gets airbrushed and it she comes out a very weird, uneven color. Maybe she just doesnt go to a good salon and they dont do it right.

Plus she can't take a shower for like 8 hours after she gets airbrushed-yuck :yuck:

Yeah I went to one of those places where a person actually stands there and sprays it on you so it was even, but sleeping in that stuff was nasty. I think I'll just stick with the Jergens stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...
you should try the sally hansen spray on legs, it makes your legs look flawless.

that stuff works great. i have med olive skin so i don't have to worry about tanning...but the upper part of my body is more exposed to the sun than my legs so i bought the spray on stuff just to make it look a little more even with the rest of my body.