Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Erics Back At Blue !!! Friday July 1st !!!!!

koky

What ?? Did you guys think it was really over ?? Not a chance bitches !!

Dont miss out Friday July 1st !! "THE FIX" comes back to "BLUE" !!!!

Come party with us like you've never partied before .. Those of you that have on Tuesdays know how we do it .. imagine on Fridays ;)

Come check out the new dj set up , lights , and dancers and have an awsome time !! thats what we are all about at blue !! Good times !! Good music !! And most of all , BETTER PEOPLE TO BE AROUND !!

only $5 cover and best drink prices on the beach !! and if you know my boy billy the bartender you know he doesnt bullshit with weak drinks ;)

So come with an open mind and ready to get nasty as "GROOVE ERIC" takes the decks at 1 to close right after the man that is making all of this happen "SETH SHORE" ripps it up for us right before "Eric" !!! show some love for the locals and see that we dont need big name dj's to listen to some of the best sets you will ever hear anywhere in the world !!!

ILL SEE YOU GUYS THERE !! :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40190&stc=1

BLUE LOUNGE

222 Española Way

Miami Beach Florida

just added : PARTY IS GETTING SO MUCH BETTER !! JUST ADDED TO THE LINEUP , MY FAVE LOCAL HOUSE DJ

"JIMMY TOURAL"

just doesnt get better than this "BITCHES" !!

What ?? Did you guys think it was really over ?? Not a chance bitches !!

Dont miss out Friday July 1st !! "THE FIX" comes back to "BLUE" !!!!

Come party with us like you've never partied before .. Those of you that have on Tuesdays know how we do it .. imagine on Fridays ;)

Come check out the new dj set up , lights , and dancers and have an awsome time !! thats what we are all about at blue !! Good times !! Good music !! And most of all , BETTER PEOPLE TO BE AROUND !!

only $5 cover and best drink prices on the beach !! and if you know my boy billy the bartender you know he doesnt bullshit with weak drinks ;)

So come with an open mind and ready to get nasty as "GROOVE ERIC" takes the decks at 1 to close right after the man that is making all of this happen "SETH SHORE" ripps it up for us right before "Eric" !!! show some love for the locals and see that we dont need big name dj's to listen to some of the best sets you will ever hear anywhere in the world !!!

ILL SEE YOU GUYS THERE !! :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40190&stc=1

BLUE LOUNGE

222 Española Way

Miami Beach Florida

They redid the dj booth?

Also, Billy is a good bartender but Jimmy's tops in my opinion (I don't think he worked tuesdays but definitely saturdays). In general, these guys don't skimp on the booze! :D

Just so everyone knows...

This is only a one off party.

We dont know when the next "FIX" will happen.

So make sure you come out to support Eric and his movement to become a superstar.

Since this is a one off party we are going out of our way to make sure that all of the loyal fans that supported Eric & Fix in the past will have an experience that will not be forgotten any time soon.

We will have decorations, lights, dancers & the dj booth will be temporarally re-located back upstairs.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or Koky.

...the dj booth will be temporarally re-located back upstairs.

Are you sure that's such a good idea? Personally, I like it better downstairs because it gives it a more "communal" feeling... that the dj is a part of the party and not segregated upstairs where there's only so much room for just a few people. :D

Are you sure that's such a good idea? Personally, I like it better downstairs because it gives it a more "communal" feeling... that the dj is a part of the party and not segregated upstairs where there's only so much room for just a few people. :D

only the vip will be upstairs, you will be downstairs with the rest of the scum... :half: