Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jul 14-17 vist

stixx

Hello all,

I am looking for some info on some hip-hop spots to hit on Fri Jul 15 and Sat Jul 16. What’s a good place to chill for drinks on a Thurs night? I was thinking about Mix. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello all,

I am looking for some info on some hip-hop spots to hit on Fri Jul 15 and Sat Jul 16. What’s a good place to chill for drinks on a Thurs night? I was thinking about Mix. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mix spins very Standard-Ian-Schrager-essssh house music with w/ moody beats and south american flavor. No hiphop.

I can help you with an intenerary (sp) if you want.

... of which none play hip-hop.

For hip-hop, most of the hot clubs play hip-hop, rock, mashup, 80s.

OPM is all hip-hop. Pure main room is mostly hip-hop. Body English is hip-hop and rock. Ice has a hip-hop room.

All of those spots are hot Friday and Saturday.

... of which none play hip-hop.

For hip-hop, most of the hot clubs play hip-hop, rock, mashup, 80s.

OPM is all hip-hop. Pure main room is mostly hip-hop. Body English is hip-hop and rock. Ice has a hip-hop room.

All of those spots are hot Friday and Saturday.

Teatro (Friday) and Coyote Ugly are predominately hiphop

Really? Last time I went to Coyote Ugly there was a juke box which controlled the music (people would pay to request songs) and there was only about 10 hip-hop songs in the whole directory (and all about a year old or older). If they changed that, then I stand corrected. And I thought Teatro was a "Euro-bar" featuring djs like Digital Boy. My bad if my info was wrong.

OPM / Pure combo on weekend nights is a guaranteed good time with plenty of hip-hop and totally different crowds to mix it up.

Pure's hiphop area dance floor is very crowded and more of a grindy scene, not as friendly people. OPM on Saturday was packed but the dance floor was more friendly, like you could talk to people without them thinking you wanted to fuck them on the dance floor. OPM had way better hiphop music to my ears. I loved both, but spent more time on the patio at Pure (house music). I put up a review thread with both those clubs listed.

Coyote Ugly is dumb (no offense lalate). Surely you can find a better place to go... you're in Vegas.

Coyote Ugly -

djmasterweb - It was good hiphop-mashup. Not juke box.

But you know I LUV your hiphop tracks so not one is going to match the stuff you spin bro :rock:

sparkletarte - Coyote Ugly lame? Well from a guy's point of view, I'll let the guys decide this one based upon the " "sucky" " lol experience we had.

Here's what happened to me. Front room 1:1 ratios, too packed. So I headed to the back area. My group ended up chilling with 5 bacherette girls. The bride to be had a t-shit with lifesavers on it attached. For $1 you got to suck, nibble, or bite a lifesaver off it. So I bought a round of lifesaver bittle for the guys ... and girls ... in my group. Ended up exchanging #s. And one called me later (of course, I was far in progress with something else by that time that I didnt regret missing that phone call :devil:). Pretty good considering we spent only about 1-1 /2 hours in there.

If youre looking to see a $20 million wall sconce, C.U. aint it. If you're looking to get some in a honky tonk, then ..... BOOOO YAHHHHH [/hick].

Teatro -

masterweb - Digital Boy (house, techno) is Thurs and Sat. Diff format on Friday.

MW, my and crew and I are looking for hosted service on Sat night. OPM is looking like the spot for Fri and I will sign up for your guest list for that if that's what we decide on. Lalate sounds like you had a gooooooooood time at CU.

Skip, Light unless you know someone... Pure you can email my host friend over there and he could help you. Skip Ugly unles you like 7 guys to girl ratio... Opm is the only place right now that plays reALLY good hip-hop. Pure does but it's packed to the tilt. Go to pure early even if you get on the guestlist. Note: Light can be a good scene but people are mean and no guarantee you are going to get in if you are guy