Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

Do you also swallow when you suck...definately agree with this being a really gay thread.

I bet you would like to know :finger::finger::finger:

It's people like you that make these message boards Bullshit.

I was making a statement that it was good to see that there are still some people around here that are as passionate about House Music as I am. That is all, it wasn't a Dick Sucking board!! But beaing that you decided to make it one, the question is, Do You Spit or Swallow!! I can tell by your response that you are a swallower that doesn't have the common curtesy not to gag and puke.

Anyway I didn't want this to be a drama thread so I am not going to add anymore drama to it.

As I said before, All the True House Heads keep the flag waving

Dave Morris

so what are you trying to say??

PostsTotal Posts: 17,177 (41.91 posts per day)

Find all posts by deepspell

Find all threads started by deepspell

PostsTotal Posts: 17,716 (22.00 posts per day)

Find all posts by nomembername

Find all threads started by nomembername

atleast with deep he makes intelligent/insightful posts... he brings something to the board and i bet a lot of those posts are on the music forum.. and with nomembername.. yeah the kid is a douchebag but atleast he's funny... you're just a loser though... you never have anything positive to say and even when you crack on people it doesnt make anyone laugh... go make a new fsn and start over..

talk all you want about my posts and shit but i did one meetup thread.. im nto scared to meet people off here bc im not hiding behind a screen.. and i met a few friends off here, so mock me all you want but im glad i met the people i did...

atleast with deep he makes intelligent/insightful posts... he brings something to the board and i bet a lot of those posts are on the music forum.. and with nomembername.. yeah the kid is a douchebag but atleast he's funny... you're just a loser though... you never have anything positive to say and even when you crack on people it doesnt make anyone laugh... go make a new fsn and start over..

talk all you want about my posts and shit but i did one meetup thread.. im nto scared to meet people off here bc im not hiding behind a screen.. and i met a few friends off here, so mock me all you want but im glad i met the people i did...

why dont you do a search on me retard..

ive contributed way more than you ever will..and ive also been mod for Dave for quite a while..

and Ive gotten many many laughs - more than you ever will

why dont you research before you open your stupid misguided mouth

and you are mocking me b/c of my post count while you in turn have to post to meet people at clubs b/c you have no one to go out with..

at least i use the board for mere entertainment as it should be

you use the board to have some sort of life - pathetic as it is

why dont you do a search on me retard..

ive contributed way more than you ever will..and ive also been mod for Dave for quite a while..

and Ive gotten many many laughs - more than you ever will

why dont you research before you open your stupid misguided mouth

and you are mocking me b/c of my post count while you in turn have to post to meet people at clubs b/c you have no one to go out with..

at least i use the board for mere entertainment as it should be

you use the board to have some sort of life - pathetic as it is

lololol.. thanks.. yeah sorry all my friends jumped off the trance bandwagon and couldnt go out on a sunday night... you're right i have no friends!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i'm positive you wouldnt have the balls to go out by yourself...

stupid misguided mouth... hehe ZINGER!!!!!

i use the board for entertainment value too... but i find no entertainment in your posts... all i find is a 26-29 year old bitter loser starting internet fights bc he has nothing else to do with his time... and you also saying that you posted for dave the mod speaks wonders about you.... who gives a fuck??? you were a submod.. big fucking deal.. are we supposed to be impressed... i wonder how many times you posted as dave... i bet your post count would be along the same lines as nomemebername if you counted them... dude, you arent gonna win this argument.. you're a pathetic loser... quit while you are ahead... i'll be back on later so FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!!!! try to think of something witty to say before then, for once...

and you also saying that you posted for dave the mod speaks wonders about you.... who gives a fuck??? you were a submod.. big fucking deal.. are we supposed to be impressed... i wonder how many times you posted as dave... i bet your post count would be along the same lines as nomemebername if you counted them...

way to know how to read ace :laugh:

post as Dave? what the fuck are you talking about?

i see why you dont have many friends..you come across as pretty slow....you prolly havent fucked more than 2 girls in your life either..

i use the board for entertainment value too... but i find no entertainment in your posts...

thats fine..but many do - like i said do some research junior
dude, you arent gonna win this argument.. you're a pathetic loser...
you just admitted you go out by yourself and dont have friends to go out with :laugh::laugh: quite the hypocrite.
i'll be back on later so FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!!!! try to think of something witty to say before then, for once...
no doubt you're gonna be on..weekends coming..you have to round up your temp. friends for the weekend..

way to know how to read ace :laugh:

post as Dave? what the fuck are you talking about?

i see why you dont have many friends..you come across as pretty slow....you prolly havent fucked more than 2 girls in your life either..

thats fine..but many do - like i said do some research junior

you just admitted you go out by yourself and dont have friends to go out with :laugh::laugh: quite the hypocrite.

no doubt you're gonna be on..weekends coming..you have to round up your temp. friends for the weekend..

lol... yeah i misread... it happens.. my bust..

you're right dude, i have no friends and i havent banged more than 2 girls in my life.. i am one pathetic loser... actualy half the times i write reviews of nights, i just go by what kids say on other internet messageboards and hope noone here calls me out on it... you've figured out my game.. :bowdown::bowdown: i would love to stay and go back and forth but i have some stuff to do... btw you havent mentioned my white pants... what are you waiting for?? thats such a good joke...

lol... yeah i misread... it happens.. my bust..

you're right dude, i have no friends and i havent banged more than 2 girls in my life.. i am one pathetic loser... actualy half the times i write reviews of nights, i just go by what kids say on other internet messageboards and hope noone here calls me out on it... you've figured out my game.. :bowdown::bowdown: i would love to stay and go back and forth but i have some stuff to do... btw you havent mentioned my white pants... what are you waiting for?? thats such a good joke...

now thats what I call witty...

and i truly believe all of it.

Why I remember when Bill Braski took a hooker by her ponytails and jiggled her around till her money,needles, and condoms fell out of her. He picked them up and made a necklace out of them and hung it around her neck! That day, she swore she'd never hook again.

Oh, wait, wrong thread!

Carry on.

:party:

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

this thread is sick.

I bet you would like to know :finger::finger::finger:

It's people like you that make these message boards Bullshit.

I was making a statement that it was good to see that there are still some people around here that are as passionate about House Music as I am. That is all, it wasn't a Dick Sucking board!! But beaing that you decided to make it one, the question is, Do You Spit or Swallow!! I can tell by your response that you are a swallower that doesn't have the common curtesy not to gag and puke.

Anyway I didn't want this to be a drama thread so I am not going to add anymore drama to it.

As I said before, All the True House Heads keep the flag waving

Dave Morris

Dave Morris,

You seem to have much more knowledge on the subject than I do so sorry I didn't know the proper terms. Also, I'm not the one going on a random message board and basically giving a blowjob to some dude I don't even know, that's weak dude. In any case, this thread has been truely entertaining so thanks for starting the gheyness, rock on! :swallow:

and with nomembername.. yeah the kid is a douchebag but atleast he's funny...
i bet your post count would be along the same lines as nomemebername if you counted them... ...

why must you keep pulling me in to this drama? I have done nothing wrong to you, yet you call me these names and make fun of me...this thread was suppose to be a positive thread about Silverbull who has been such an important part to the entire scene

so please leave me out of this...I am all about the PLUR!!! :hug:

Gay? Hmm...

- Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.

- Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.

- Given to social pleasures.

- Dissolute; licentious.

Yeah, I guess this thread is pretty gay.

now thats what I call witty...

and i truly believe all of it.

lol yeah.. let's see here you brought up sexual history.. what are you gonna try and bring up next??? penis size??? compare cars/bikes? who has the more expensive pair of jeans? who has mroe hair on their chest?? grow up... im 23 and im light years ahead of you in maturity...

sorry nmn i was actually defending you there... i guess you misread... while i find you a douchebag at times, i do laugh at some of your posts... he was defending his homosexual/insecure self by comparing his post count to yours and deeps and i was defending you guys...

lol yeah.. let's see here you brought up sexual history.. what are you gonna try and bring up next??? penis size??? compare cars/bikes? who has the more expensive pair of jeans? who has mroe hair on their chest?? grow up... im 23 and im light years ahead of you in maturity...

sorry nmn i was actually defending you there... i guess you misread... while i find you a douchebag at times, i do laugh at some of your posts... he was defending his homosexual/insecure self by comparing his post count to yours and deeps and i was defending you guys...

how can you be more mature when im "Mr. Maturity" ?

:confused:

I'm gonna start handing out business cards to mother fuckers on the dance floor telling them they've been served by nomembername!

YOU FUCKING BITERRR :splat::splat:

Dont listen to him, Flava and I have some tricks up our sleeves....BE AFRAID :aaah: