sun - judment sundays @ eden w/jules & ferry

mon - manumission @ privilege

tues - cox opening party @ space

wed - subliminal @ pacha

thurs - pvd @ cream @ amnesia

fri - hed kandi or water party

sat - ?

Is this your first time to Ibiza?

yes...i'm an ibiza virgin...my friends went last year and i had to sit home and sulk b/c i had no cash....

i've heard that words cant even describe how amazing it is....

Yeah, that's basically it.

I've been 4 times and can't describe it other than to say... :party:

yes...i'm an ibiza virgin...my friends went last year and i had to sit home and sulk b/c i had no cash....

i've heard that words cant even describe how amazing it is....

Well, may I make a of suggestions on your schedule :) This is just a friendly advice from an Ibiza "semi-pro" ;)

1. Instead of going to Judgement Sunday, you should really think about going to We Love Sunday's at Space, it starts at 6am Sunday morning and goes until 6am Monday Morning with an unbelievable carry over to DC 10, which is undoubtedly one of the best/craziest clubs on the island, across the street from Bora Bora, you have the option of leaving Space one time during the time you are there, which is the perfect place to do so.

2. And although Manumission is a must see, it's not the best night musically and you might find it somewhat of a disapointment since the show has gone down hill a little over the past few years. Def. go if you really want to see Manumission, but be prepared that it might not be all that you expect, and it can be quite a pricey night.

3. The water party, again although this is something that's kind of cool to see, it's kind of gross to go in the water, the club is really small and the music can be quite dissapointing, so I think Hed Kandi might be a better otion.

4. You MUST go to the sunset bars in San An for sunset atleast one night while you are there, it's an event and you can meet some really cool people and have lots of pre-party fun!

Always buy your event tickets from people that are selling at bars in Ibiza Town and San Antoni, they are a lot less expensive then waiting at the doors to the clubs and paying more. Again, just wanted to give a little advice, whatever you do you will have LOTS of fun, enjoy!

Well, may I make a of suggestions on your schedule :) This is just a friendly advice from an Ibiza "semi-pro" ;)

1. Instead of going to Judgement Sunday, you should really think about going to We Love Sunday's at Space, it starts at 6am Sunday morning and goes until 6am Monday Morning with an unbelievable carry over to DC 10, which is undoubtedly one of the best/craziest clubs on the island, across the street from Bora Bora, you have the option of leaving Space one time during the time you are there, which is the perfect place to do so.

2. And although Manumission is a must see, it's not the best night musically and you might find it somewhat of a disapointment since the show has gone down hill a little over the past few years. Def. go if you really want to see Manumission, but be prepared that it might not be all that you expect, and it can be quite a pricey night.

3. The water party, again although this is something that's kind of cool to see, it's kind of gross to go in the water, the club is really small and the music can be quite dissapointing, so I think Hed Kandi might be a better otion.

4. You MUST go to the sunset bars in San An for sunset atleast one night while you are there, it's an event and you can meet some really cool people and have lots of pre-party fun!

Always buy your event tickets from people that are selling at bars in Ibiza Town and San Antoni, they are a lot less expensive then waiting at the doors to the clubs and paying more. Again, just wanted to give a little advice, whatever you do you will have LOTS of fun, enjoy!

thank you so much for the advice!! the schedule that i posted was pretty tentative, with the exception of Cox @ Space (we pre-bought tix...i know its gonna be mobbed...but hey, its Cox @ Space!! :drool: )

i def see where you're coming from on the We love sundays at space vs. eden....but my friends are huge jules fans (and i'm a huge ferry fan myself), so i dont think i can miss it...

about manumission - yes! i agree with you 100%...tickets are like 50 euros, and its fischerspooner, who i personally have no desire to see..i get the feeling its gonna be half fashion show/drag fest/freak show, and half carnival...may have to do release yourself w/sanchez at pacha instead...

and i've heard the same thing about the water party, sounds gross...we just want to try to hit up as many different clubs as possible to get a feel for all the clubs and music....but if the music/club sucks, i dont wanna waste a night there....

i will also be sure to do the sunset bars - mambo, cafe del mar, etc...

we're staying at jet apts right outside bora bora and space..so we'll be there quite often :party:

I will be down at the Jet (4th straight year) from july 17-22...

sun - howells on the terrace sunday at space

mon - dc-10 all day!!! ....then release yourself at pacha

tues - either just a bora bora night, or cox at space, or defected at pacha (chus and sandy rivera!)

wed - subliminal at pacha (why is morillo so good in ibiza, and so bad in nyc?)

thurs - viva opening at space with steve lawler

best place on the planet.....hey fratpat, i will be in the same hotel as you the same week.....how many people are you heading down with?

has anyone been to barcelona? i am going there for a couple of days before ibiza, and i have never been.....any club info would be great.

anyone have tips on getting cheap airfare to ibiza in september?

about barcelona - i really liked club otto zutz... there are usually promoters who hand out free passes in bars or while you're walking along las ramblas. keep in mind everyone parties late so the place gets full around 1 to 2am. :pint:

And you fancy coming to a cool party - hit me up!!!!!

EVERY TUESDAY - SUMMER 2005

AMNESIA IBIZA

ARMADA MUSIC WITH RESIDENT ARMIN VAN BUUREN

MIDNIGHT - LATE

PRE-PARTY @ SUNSEA BAR - SAN ANTONIO

9PM- MIDNIGHT

COACHES FROM PRE-PARTY & TICKET SPECIALS.

12/07/05 Armin Van Buuren / Markus Schulz / Remy

19/07/05 Armin Van Buuren Exclusive

26/07/05 Armin Van Buuren / Nick Warren

02/08/05 Armin Van Buuren / Paul Oakenfold

09/08/05 Armin Van Buuren / Paul Oakenfold

16/08/05 Armin Van Buuren Exclusive

23/08/05 Armin Van Buuren / Markus Schulz

30/08/05 Armin Van Buuren / Remy

06/09/05 Armin Van Buuren / Nick Warren

13/09/05 Armin Van Buuren / Markus Schulz

SO IF YOU ARE GONNA BE IN TOWN, AND FANCY COMING DOWN, THEN HIT ME UP!!

I MIGHT EVEN SORT YOU A GUEST LIST!! LOL

have an AWESOME time!!! and be sure to post pics/reviews when you come back (post ibiza recovery, of course)...i will do the same in late july...

Well, I'm back. in a couple of days when I feel like I can do it, I'll post pics and detailed reviews.

I checked out a few clubs for the first time this year, Penelope, and El Divino.

Really liked Penelope.

I got to do Sunday at Space twice,

Everybody with Sander K at Pacha

Circo Loco

Yoshitoshi

Samurai

and Azuli... I think that's it. lol. more to come....

anyone have tips on getting cheap airfare to ibiza in september?

about barcelona - i really liked club otto zutz... there are usually promoters who hand out free passes in bars or while you're walking along las ramblas. keep in mind everyone parties late so the place gets full around 1 to 2am. :pint:

Check out Iberia Airlines, they have some cheap airfare after Sept 15th.

Barcelona is my favorite city in Europe. Zutz is great! Ever been to KGB, Fonfone or Razzmatazz? I cant wait to go back there again. Gotta do some time in Ibiza first tho!

If you are looking for great places in Ibiza then you need to check out the following parties:

Wednesdays @ Amnesia - La Troya Asesina - Spanish house night like no other - Drag Queens, quality house and a real spanish vibe.

Space on Sunday (goes without saying)

Cicoloco @ DC10 - Monday Mornings

Manumission - Dont stay in the main room, head over to the Coco Loco Bar and the music box, after about 2am is the best time, till about 9 in the morning, we used to get up to goto manumission at 4am, its much more of a party in these two rooms, especially after the sun has come up!

Underground (on the road between san an and ibiza town past amnesia if you are going from Ibiza town) - Any night of the week but especially Thursdays.

If you like trance, DONT miss out on Cream on Thursdays, be warned, it will be very busy and very hot. If one of you has a hire car, fill it with beer / water and keep going to your car, much cheaper than buying drinks in there - however, dont get busted :P

If you want the best food in ibiza then check out these places:

Bambuddha Grove (taxi or its on the way to Santa Eularia)

KM5 (not far from the airport on the backroads to San An)

Sa Capella - The Chapel

If you are staying in or around San Antonio and you want the best food ever (I may be slightly biased, but hoestly, if you are on the island and you miss this place you are missing out) - get your hotel to book you a table at Sa Capella (Its just outside of San Antonio towards the Bike track, take the road next to WIPS drive past the shouting man on your left and keep heading out, just as you leave san antonio its about half a mile out the back and on your right hand side)

It will cost you around 50euros for a 3 course meal with wine, however, if you want to impress your wife, your lover, your mistress, your grandma or just your mates, go here. Its amazing, i cannot sing its praises enough.

Croissant Show - Ibiza Town

If you are leaving Pacha at 6am, or just wandering the streets, this bakery / cafe is one of the nicest around, set at the bottom of the bridge to Sa Penya (the old castle/town on the hill) this is where to head if you want some great pastries or just a small beer. Not expensive but if you want to see the sights of ibiza, head here at sunrise.

Oh yeh, shameless plug i know, if you are in San Antonio come and check out our weekly parties at the Orange Corner (next to Bar M) every tuesday (broadcast live on www.gurn.net)

Other than that, enjoy your time there, i wish i knew when i was going, probably be for the closing parties if at all now!

Have fun

Rowan

Oh yeh, shameless plug i know, if you are in San Antonio come and check out our weekly parties at the Orange Corner (next to Bar M) every tuesday (broadcast live on www.gurn.net)

Other than that, enjoy your time there, i wish i knew when i was going, probably be for the closing parties if at all now!

Have fun

Rowan

I'll stop by and check it out. Whats the music style? That gurn.net site looks cool, Im going to troll around it for awhile later.