Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any Calderone reviews????

yo that shit must have been DOPE!.. its prolly still going on right no.. i bet....

i doubt it.....cuz its supposedly not his usual time slot.....they flyer said hes on from 2am till 10am........he usually goes on at 5am when hes at crobar....but then again ......who knows lol

was amazing. superchumbo was just as good. left at 6am. mostly gay. crowd was well behaved. everybody had a great time. nobody does tribal better then vic. cant get those beats outta my head. peace. :type:

sickkkkkkkkk....good to hear he ripped it up

it was 99.9999786% shirtless homos but who cares they did behave and i didnt get molested by old men... lol music was on point, but my body just couldnt keep up and i peaced out at 6:30. couple other ppl from here showed up as well. good times.

the view from upstairs vip was just a dancefloor of shirtless, totally fit gyrating mass of flesh.,. it was awesome.,. ugh! the muscles!

anyways, victor was rippin shit up, droppin one great track after another.,. but it got monotonous.,. he didnt take it anywhere.,. then again, it was full of homos and god only knows how much tina.,. not many people seemed to give a shit.,.

left at like 8:30.,. it was still packed and going strong, but after hearing sand castles i was done for the night.,. 6 hours straight hurt.,. hurt more at the danny krivit boat party.,. which was FUCKING AWESOME!!!

i doubt it.....cuz its supposedly not his usual time slot.....they flyer said hes on from 2am till 10am........he usually goes on at 5am when hes at crobar....but then again ......who knows lol

bro... the event lasted till 10 ******PM****** not AM. All in all the crowd was better than last Evolve. Wasn't nearly as packed, and it was not quite as ravenously gay as last month. On the other hand, the music was definitely much weaker and ADD'ish than the dark, consistently tribal set he dropped in May.

i was thurrr for a lil bit..mostly chilled in the side glass "vip" area that was open to every1 last nite....main floor was packed...crowd was a typical gay crowd..shirtless but cool as hell.....pretty good nite

:rolleyes: If you mean staying at that booth in the mezzanine.

bro... the event lasted till 10 ******PM****** not AM. All in all the crowd was better than last Evolve. Wasn't nearly as packed, and it was not quite as ravenously gay as last month. On the other hand, the music was definitely much weaker and ADD'ish than the dark, consistently tribal set he dropped in May.

it seriously went till 10pm???

:rolleyes: If you mean staying at that booth in the mezzanine.

sayeeerg got bored of being in the vip room cause that's where all the straight boys were hiding...he wanted to mingle with all the cute gay shirtless boys in the mezzanine.