Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 close....stop trying to compete with....

Lets hope that The Studio 9 Defense Team (Candygirl, Amouthful, 5qtpies and Avstunts) :worry: do not know you are un-happy with the place. :) You are likely to be bashed :cuss: by the entire useless team........ :laugh:

USELESS!!!!!!! YOUR FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!!! I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL, WHO YOU CALL USELESS.....

:lol3:

I would just like to thank Mateito, 2kool4school,3rdflapt. etc... for making this thread the most popular one on clubplanet right now...

Almost 900 people have viewed it so far... S9 is the hottest club around... And JP is going to kick some serious ass on July 14th...

Admission is only $18.00... I heard over 600 tickets sold already and by the way... Rumor is JP is also booked there again in the fall.

Sounds like S9 is really going to close....DEKO ZOMBIE...Mateito...

I would just like to thank Mateito, 2kool4school,3rdflapt. etc... for making this thread the most popular one on clubplanet right now...

Almost 900 people have viewed it so far... S9 is the hottest club around... And JP is going to kick some serious ass on July 14th...

Admission is only $18.00... I heard over 600 tickets sold already and by the way... Rumor is JP is also booked there again in the fall.

Sounds like S9 is really going to close....DEKO ZOMBIE...Mateito...

ur very welcome is always good to make ur dreams come true i know ur a very "special" :isok: person the sad thing is that u dont even work at s9 hahaha is k :swallow:

Please explain why your useful.

Disclaimer

*I said this in the most careful way possible*

You are definately useless... over 12,000 posts... Do you have a small pen#$ too and can only score on this board....

Get a fuckin life...Go outside instead of sittin and writing 12,000 posts... :hat:

ur very welcome is always good to make ur dreams come true i know ur a very "special" :isok: person the sad thing is that u dont even work at s9 hahaha is k :swallow:

All mighty Deko Zombie...you are grasping for a comeback.. not good...you and all your friends are losing our bitch battle....."USELESS" falls into the category of "GET LAID... BITCH...etc.

Oh stiffler... you need to catch up... read from the begining... Bottom line..

I am in love with Mateito... I love to flirt with him... He is a hottie!

You were my fav... but you have not bashed me lately..

hey in all seriousness, I've never bashed S9!!!! I have only bashed or made comments against some of the post made defending S9. To be quite honest most of the defending comments are quite absurd and sound somewhat immature........BUT I have realized lately that the majority of people bashing S9 fall in that same category........the whole thing has become quite annoying!!!!!!

Anyway, it seems to be the only thing worth reading on this board.........years ago this board was all about bashing and ripping people, dj's and clubs apart..................major wars occurred here....it was fun!!!!!

Enjoy your Holiday weekend!!!!!!!

Enough already Studio 9 will be Studio 9, people will like it, people will not, just like any other club, I have my preferences on which clubs I like and which ones I don't. I'm in the old skool class now, so I don't go out that much to the clubs, but I do go out from time to time, and i wish that Studio 9 would play more house in the main room and keep the hip-hop in side room, but I think for the guest DJ's they are having for the summer, let them DJ the whole night, not just for an hour or so. That is my opinion, but will it happen, probably not, will I stop going because I feel that way, no, I will still go on Thursdays, want to hear Scribble spin, Johnny Vicious etc. When the fall rolls around though, I hope they get someone good for Friday and Saturday nights, Maybe Kirk Lopez for Friday nights or Saturday would be a good resident DJ, although I know he is at Joeys on Fridays and Abyss Saturdays, but maybe they can still talk to him. Anyway just like other people on here have said, you don't like a place, don't go enough said!!!!!

i enjoy deko..don't mind paying for them to

park my car and give a generous tip for the crew...

only studio 9 charges to park your own car..lame.

i choose not to go there..just for that reason.

not bashing 9..i agree with having a mix of clubs..

imagine going to the same ol club over and over..zzz

well anywhoo just wanted to post this little

animated head for the newbie..thought it was funny

so i animated it lol!