Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Conversation on the dancefloor...Yay or Nay?

I'm going to go with Nay on this one for a great reason:

How annoying is this- when you are out on the floor and there is a slamming song playing that slows down a bit to let you catch your breath and take in just how much you are enjoying yourself. The song's beat deepens and you feel your spirits rising and heart racing faster as the music builds up and gets closer and closer to what you anticipate will be the greatest release you have ever experienced when just before you reach the top.......

..... someone asks if you got any E.

Annoying!!!!!

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

just get yourself one of them cool ass motorola beepers and you can talk all night without saying a word AND keep you groove

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I may have to swim against the stream on this one and say that there is a time and a place for everything.

First it depends on what the conversation is about. If is about the music or a particular mix, that is goin down its ok.

As my friends can tell you I love nothing more than analizing the music as its going down.

But at the same time there are times when we all must shut up and dance.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by babyface526:

How annoying is this- when you are out on the floor and there is a slamming song playing that slows down a bit to let you catch your breath and take in just how much you are enjoying yourself. The song's beat deepens and you feel your spirits rising and heart racing faster as the music builds up and gets closer and closer to what you anticipate will be the greatest release you have ever experienced when just before you reach the top.......

Annoying!!!!!

HAHA so true..... your description was so sexy and sensual.. however your ending was so true!

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Yay to dancefloor chit chat! I don't mean big long conversations, but if I'm not deep into getting my groove on and someone's got something to say about the tracks, mixes, DJ, buzz, etc. I'm usually down to hear it.

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

aolim mbdewey

I'm with blueskygirl... I mean, I don't want to be standing there on the dancefloor making small talk, but sometimes during lulls in the music its nice to talk to your dance partner - give them a hug, tell them what a great time you're having, maybe introduce yourself. :-)

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

I'm gonna say Nay, cause when the music is really pumpin, sometimes just dont need to talk... real close looks on the dancefloor say a lot hehe.... cwm34.gif But hey, when the beat is slow, there's always room for some word exchange close to ur ear...

just mi .02

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

depends on what club

exit- possible b/c w/ the size of the room the system pumps but is so clear and if your in the middle of the floor you could hear each other

roxy- do they even have a system in there?

twilo- dont' bother, all you'll get is..

"yoooooooooooooooooooo"

"WHAT??"

"I SAID YOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"WHUUUUUUUUUUUT?!?!"

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

nathan but boogieing on the dancefloor. though i do have a bad habit of letting everyone know how much i love or hate a track as it gets dropped, and i'm sure thats prolly really annoying at times. next time i do that to any of you, just slap my ass and call me susan...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

The words The words heheh i have to say nay also , but there are times when i look into the girls eyes ........

Originally posted by babyface526:

Annoying!!!!!

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL]

Elements New dance club in staten island baby for info Send me a line @ martin_izzo@netzero.net

Definitely Nay. cwm34.gif

The only time I ever feel the need to talk on the dance floor is when the DJ disappoints. cwm23.gif Otherwise, I'm there to dance.

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.