Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go on Sun-7/10/05???

rmonair

I need your guys help!!!

I'm from LA and I party out here all the time...But I will be in Sin City on Sunday July 10th. I want to club and I need your expert guidence!!! What Clubs do you guys recommend? Light? Risque? OPM? and if so...How do I get in for sure??? I dont mind spending the cash...If I have to spend $50 to get me and my girl in for sure...So be it! I just want to dance my ass off with all the fine people of Las Vegas...Not kicking it in the line! So what do you guys think?

Rick

:hat:

LA is in the House!!! :rock: Sunday go to Body English, pm me for the hookups asap. Skip Light, Risque is pretty but boring (worse than an average la club).

Yeah check out BE, on sunday it's alive to say the least. The music isn't house but you'll appreciate DJ AM's talent. He mixes everything from ac/dc to eminem to sandstorm. You and your girl will def be able to get your groove on.

B.E. is definitely the L.A. visitor's choice on Sunday. Risque is a good warmup now that they hired local hip-hop station hot 97 to sponsor their night - one room of hip-hop, another room of house. Light is off the hook and mostly locals. OPM is all Reggae and Hip-Hop with a predominately urban crowd on Sundays.