Clubplanet Nightlife Community

july9-14

magua0

need ideas where to go each nite. into house, trance, tribal etc..

saturday will probbaly go to tabu then afterhours then rehab party...but rest of week, suggestions welcome..

Drop the tabu, go somewhere else first, then somewhere else in replacement, hten afterhours, the preparty for rehab, then rehab, then afterhours.

Should be a great weekend. Hotel rates are cheap.

Definitely skip Tabu. If you want to throw it down on the floor for some EDM, hit up ICE or as a backup the house area of Pure. If you want to start slow and prefer a lounge pre-Drai's (or pre-Seven, I guess) consider Mix or Teatro for a tracks that lately have been predominantly house. May be other lounges suitable for EDM but Mix and Teatro have treated me quite well on recent trips.

Sunday, drop the EDM preference and hit up BE. Seriously. If you can get down at Rehab, then you can definitely get down at BE with the best crowd of the week. Hell yeah.

Definitely skip Tabu. If you want to throw it down on the floor for some EDM, hit up ICE or as a backup the house area of Pure. If you want to start slow and prefer a lounge pre-Drai's (or pre-Seven, I guess) consider Mix or Teatro for a tracks that lately have been predominantly house. May be other lounges suitable for EDM but Mix and Teatro have treated me quite well on recent trips.

Sunday, drop the EDM preference and hit up BE. Seriously. If you can get down at Rehab, then you can definitely get down at BE with the best crowd of the week. Hell yeah.

why is everyone so down on tabu? Last time i went had great time, but that was about a year ago...Where is BE located?

why is everyone so down on tabu? Last time i went had great time, but that was about a year ago...Where is BE located?

Tabu is picking up again. Good reviews came from it last weekend. I might go the 8th or the 9th myself. BE is HardRock which Im definitely going to.

Last time I went was in January. Music was weak, place was only about half full. Lots of egotistical posers in the crowd, the vibe was off (music can have a lot to do with this)... despite this they were still asking $20 at the door and making you wait at the rope for a LONG time despite the place being so empty.

I've had good times in the past there as well. Mostly recommending you skip it due to your EDM preference. House and progressive are what I typically prefer (although I also love true hip-hop and mash, at least at OPM and BE) and walking past the door on the last 2 trips (Saturday nights on Mem Day and June 18th weekends) I wasn't exactly intrigued by the music inside.

Body English is located inside the Hard Rock. Def worth a trip on a Sunday nite......place is off the hook. I'm checking out Ice on Wednesday for the first time so no comment on that and Drais for afterhours of course...or seven/teatro/5150 if open by then.

cant beat it when nothing else is open! Sack of chicken rings...

I'm another ex-New Yorker with a deep White craving that's hitting Vegas this weekend (7/8-7/10)

We're thinking about Teatro before Drai's just to check it out. What's a good time to get there?

Teatro's cool any time. We went there @ like 9 before a show at the MGM to grab a couple of drinks and there were people hanging out. But I would recommend getting there at like 11 or 12. If you're looking to just have a few drinks try centrifuge, also at the MGM right outside of 54 then move over to teatro. Perfect place to begin the night

I generally show up around 1-3 ... at least thats what my memory recalls. The best is being the tourguide for LA peeps you run into in the hallways that say "ahhh, we didnt like ...... club .... where you going to?" And they usually have never heard of Teatro when you tell em.

Cool. thanks for the info. Should be a sweet weekend...

We used to live in San Diego and should be rolling through with some LA peeps this weekend they get off their asses and come out to play. (You know who you are!!!)