Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside arrests???

vodka in the poland spring is the way to go

Yep in the freezer all nite. Should have dropped that cup to the ground instantly like it was an accident.

They smell it? taste it? Beer, liquor , mix drink? Whats the charge? Open container or public drunkeness? Under or over 21? Big difference in the fine amounts. Contest it if you have the time, prob get dismissed to disorderly persons offense....or thrown out completely. If it was an isolated incident and wasnt a ticketing blitz operation good chance the officer wont even show.

If it was beer you can always use the Odouls trick.

good luck.

It has nothing to do with the shore. Any town cop can do this, its just they have to be strict down there otherwise it would be a mess. Seaside or sleaside is one of them. Its just called act your age and dont be an ID10T. Its that simple. If you didnt know you couldnt drink in public then I feel bad for you becuase its been the law for the LONGEST time. I belive its the law in every state.

make a nice strong Long Island Ice Tea and put it in one of them big ass Arizona bottles. all u need is one for a good buzz.

Z

That is a good one .. i think i will try it also .. how do you make a long island agian .. and no premix suggestions .. they always taste like ass

i would like to hear this story ..

Ok, well I will try to make it short, Met some girls and hung out in their room. SO when I left (my friend was still there) I stole some $$ and I think a beepr too from their room. I brought it back to my own room. What ever AI went back ther and my friend was getting yelled at by the girls. So the cops come and put us up on the car (U know hands on the hood type isht) search us and my boy had their CC. So he got arrested. I was like "I dont have anything." Cops keep telling my to stop talking, SO being the smart ass I am I started to Whistle and they arrested me, charger me with assult on on officer $5000 fine with 10% Go to court with a lawyer and recieve an $125 fine.

Went to Seaside for the first time in like 5 years last year. The cops down there are NO FUCKIN joke. If something starts to POP off they SWARM the area and DO NOT feel for the people they encounter. I saw cops slam a kid to ground face first (blindsided) when he was speaking to another officer, for NO reason.

Seaside is a place where a video camera (filming the police) would be NATIONAL news. They DO NOT treat ANYONE with ANY kind of RESPECT. :gang: i know a former Newark officer got arrested in Temps bathroom cause he had alot of $$ on him and they thought he was a dealer.

Shit u NOT

I remember a couple of cops made me and my friend throw away our drinks because they were in plastic cups. Actually, I threw it on the sidewalk before they got to it and dumped the contents out. Good thing because I was underage at the time. They actually frisked us and made us stand against the wall. When the pig asked me what was in my cup, I told him OJ and cranberry. When he asked me if that was all, I said yes all while preventing myself from laughing.

They had to let us go because the evidence was gone. Suckers!

Simply put, Jersey cops and especially Sleazside cops suck big time. I wouldn't be caught dead down there now even though I had a lot of fun down in that shithole years ago.

What worlds apart we live compared to Vegas. I remember when I first got there at the airport. The first thing my buddy handed me when he met me at the airport was a beer. When I was like, wtf, he said "dude, this is Vegas. Not jersey."

Sin city is the way NYC was like 12 yrs ago. No rules!!

Ok, well I will try to make it short, Met some girls and hung out in their room. SO when I left (my friend was still there) I stole some $$ and I think a beepr too from their room. I brought it back to my own room. What ever AI went back ther and my friend was getting yelled at by the girls. So the cops come and put us up on the car (U know hands on the hood type isht) search us and my boy had their CC. So he got arrested. I was like "I dont have anything." Cops keep telling my to stop talking, SO being the smart ass I am I started to Whistle and they arrested me, charger me with assult on on officer $5000 fine with 10% Go to court with a lawyer and recieve an $125 fine.

Went to Seaside for the first time in like 5 years last year. The cops down there are NO FUCKIN joke. If something starts to POP off they SWARM the area and DO NOT feel for the people they encounter. I saw cops slam a kid to ground face first (blindsided) when he was speaking to another officer, for NO reason.

Seaside is a place where a video camera (filming the police) would be NATIONAL news. They DO NOT treat ANYONE with ANY kind of RESPECT. :gang: i know a former Newark officer got arrested in Temps bathroom cause he had alot of $$ on him and they thought he was a dealer.

Shit u NOT

No Offense - too fucked up

okay sorry bro but unless I read it wrong, what kind of looser are you that you are hanging out with some girls and you steal thier money, beepers and your friend takes thier credit cards????? WTF??? That is fucked up and you desearved getting arrested, they should have caught you with the girls shit.....that would have made this story better........

and the fact that you posted this story and openly admitted to stealing this shit almost making it sound like its normal or acceptable..........what is this "ghetto club planet .com"

okay sorry bro but unless I read it wrong, what kind of looser are you that you are hanging out with some girls and you steal thier money, beepers and your friend takes thier credit cards????? WTF??? That is fucked up and you desearved getting arrested, they should have caught you with the girls shit.....that would have made this story better........

and the fact that you posted this story and openly admitted to stealing this shit almost making it sound like its normal or acceptable..........what is this "ghetto club planet .com"

Well stated

totally agree