Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside arrests???

So, a cop threatened to arrest me for drinking alcohol from a coffee cup.

After an hour of standing around and being questioned, and 3 cops later, they let me walk with a ticket. Which I am now hearing is all they can do.

Guess what Im asking is, can you be arrested for drinking in public?

After an hour of standing around and being questioned, and 3 cops later, they let me walk with a ticket. Which I am now hearing is all they can do.

I heard the the fashion police were looking for DAREALONE. He was going to be arrested and charged for wearing a white Yankees fitted hat to match his white Lacoste shirt.

Gangsta! :gang:

I heard the the fashion police were looking for DAREALONE. He was going to be arrested and charged for wearing a white Yankees fitted hat to match his white Lacoste shirt.

Gangsta! :gang:

There were some reeeeeeeally badly dressed people down this weekend..

Why werent you just drinking it out of the bottle in a brown paper bag ???

Why werent you just drinking it out of the bottle in a brown paper bag ???

Because I thought a coffee cup, with a straw in it at 84 degrees on the boardwalk, 4th of July weekend wasnt obvious enough. lol

I dont know, my point was, I didnt know you could be arrested for that.

why didnt you just pour it out

It was too late. He came over, asked me to hand it over and walk with him, then began threatening arrest, even called 3 other officers. Later, he gave me a ticket, only before he finished did he finally say..Now you can pour it out.

You can be arrested for disorderly conduct and held at the PD in a cell until you are completely sober and after they take their sweet time they will release you with some tickets and a court date. Best advice is keep your mouth shut and take the dumb ticket. Only at the Jersey shore.

You can be arrested for disorderly conduct and held at the PD in a cell until you are completely sober and after they take their sweet time they will release you with some tickets and a court date. Best advice is keep your mouth shut and take the dumb ticket. Only at the Jersey shore.

Exactly what I did. I said, ok, give me a ticket. But, he was giong on and on, how I couldve been arrested.

you can be arre4sted for that, it is called driniking in public. Consumption of Alcohol in a public place, open container in a public place. Seaside cops are PRICKS and will do anything to arrest someone. One time I got arrested for whistling, I shit u not

you can be arre4sted for that, it is called driniking in public. Consumption of Alcohol in a public place, open container in a public place. Seaside cops are PRICKS and will do anything to arrest someone. One time I got arrested for whistling, I shit u not

Yep,they can be pricks, but not nearly as bad as Belmar...Talk about JERKOFFS....

it is illegal, but...

I got a ticket for that in nyc (I was drinking a 40 with a brown paper bag around it, talk about ghetto lol). Went to court, and there were about 15 cases just like mine, and the judge dismissed them all because the cops didn't have probable cause to look inside the bag (or inside your coffee cup) in the first place. Now, if you were acting strange or suspicious, that would give them probable cause. So technically, you should be able to get out of it. But a coffee cup with a straw was a little suspicious, and as everyone else said the shore pigs pretty much do whatever the fuck they feel like.