Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello from london!!

bring a ton of money... if you want a room, book it now... if you are over 21 you will have no trouble getting into clubs...go to crobars website and other clubs websites... most of them have pictures so you can see if you'd like it before you come.

hi all.. me and 4 other girls from london are comong to new york for new years eve!!!..we are all really looking forward to it.. what is new years eve in NYC like? will it be easy to get into clubs?

i would be morer than happy to book your room and get you into all the clubs, just pm me and i will give u my address on where you can send the check or money order.

p.s. i also accept all major credit cards

-vlad

i would be morer than happy to book your room and get you into all the clubs, just pm me and i will give u my address on where you can send the check or money order.

-vlad

For security purposes, I should suggest you holding onto their passports for safe keeping while they are here as well. :)

-vlad

y would i need to pay now.. can't i just pay at the door?

R u coming just to go out to a club? Or do u want to experience Times Square? What do u want to do on NYE?Everything is WAY overpriced on that nite. Admission to a club is around $100 or more and it tends to bring out the people who like to party maybe once a year :rolleyes: If you are serious about coming I would book ur hotel NOW. The nitelife thing will fall into place when it gets closer.

Speaking of London....made top news this morning with the terroist attacks. It sucks!! Sorry to hear about this.

i know its bought the whole transport system on a stand still... people in london can't get out.. people who live in london can't get in.. so fucking crap!!

R u coming just to go out to a club? Or do u want to experience Times Square? What do u want to do on NYE?Everything is WAY overpriced on that nite. Admission to a club is around $100 or more and it tends to bring out the people who like to party maybe once a year :rolleyes: If you are serious about coming I would book ur hotel NOW. The nitelife thing will fall into place when it gets closer.

thanx.. my apartment has already been booked since march.. booking the flight in august..yyaayy!!! yeah completely serious.. i don't take going to NYC as a joke... yeah want to experience the whole time square thing with the drop of the ball and then end up in a aclub..$100.. thats quite a bit.. have to start saving then

i know its bought the whole transport system on a stand still... people in london can't get out.. people who live in london can't get in.. so fucking crap!!

I'm in oxford right now and all trains to Paddington have been cancelled...best of luck to you!

thanx.. my apartment has already been booked since march.. booking the flight in august..yyaayy!!! yeah completely serious.. i don't take going to NYC as a joke... yeah want to experience the whole time square thing with the drop of the ball and then end up in a aclub..$100.. thats quite a bit.. have to start saving then

Sounds like a good plan. Getting in to watch the ball drop is an all day affair, trust me, and even then you might not get to see it.

I'm in oxford right now and all trains to Paddington have been cancelled...best of luck to you!

I hadnt left the house yet luckily.. I had just sat down to breakfast when I heard the news. My girlfriends friend Jen was at the Aldgate East station though and walked out covered in other peoples blood thankfully.. she was unhurt. We are waiting on more news..

I hadnt left the house yet luckily.. I had just sat down to breakfast when I heard the news. My girlfriends friend Jen was at the Aldgate East station though and walked out covered in other peoples blood thankfully.. she was unhurt. We are waiting on more news..

I can only imagin how awful and surreal it is right now :(

Fuck

horrible...i can't believe this is starting again