Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderone (5AM - Close) at crobar 7/23

Saturday, July 23 (5 AM to Close)

Main Room: Victor Calderone

Victor Calderone presents EVOLVE

Victor Calderone will work the room with his Tribal progressive beats and hot remixes. The multi-talented master of musical manipulation has worked with a diverse assortment of some of the worlds top recording artists such as: Madonna, Sting, Destiny’s Child, Sheryl Crow, Mandalay, Garbage, and Goldfrapp, in addition to producing several original productions. Recently Victor’s sound has led him into the studio for collaborations with some of the most respected producer/DJs out there DJ Vibe, Chus & Ceballos and D-Formation to name a few. Victor has held residencies in top clubs in the U.S. as well as inspiring, and entertaining audiences in Australia, Canada, England, France, Greece, Ibiza, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Spain, & Portugal.

$20 Special Advanced Tickets / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

072305.jpg

what do they mean by "close" - that's kind of lame to put it like that on the flyer considering his last few parties went into Sunday late afternoon.

Is that what it means or is it like PRIDE where he ended around 10am.

c'mon Crobar - you know by doing this there would be questions!!!!

5AM - Close means they'll close whenever they feel like it, usually when the party's slowly fadding out, i.e. around 2pm (give take 1h) for Victor so far.

Oh! Also, "Gay Pride" parties on Saturday do not last too long into the day because there's the parade and all the fun stuffs to do *outside of a nightclub* on the actual Pride day (Sunday)!

where is silverbull when ya need him .. lol ... as a matter of fact, a few peeps on this board might have to contest that .. maybe he is .. but its quite possible he might have his work cut out for him!

Not sure I understand. You saying silverbull is the best dancer in town?

u better be there mister !!!

you better be there too missy!

Not sure I understand. You saying silverbull is the best dancer in town?

No i wasnt saying that, i was sayin that he usually loves to talk about dancing. I also said that anyone claiming to be the best dancer has their work cut out for them, cause this board has some members who really can get down!

No i wasnt saying that, i was sayin that he usually loves to talk about dancing. I also said that anyone claiming to be the best dancer has their work cut out for them, cause this board has some members who really can get down!

Ok. I understand now. I just think he is a really good dancer. He won many local competitions in Japan, and I was proud of my boy, thats all.

I am sure this board has great dancers. Can we get along now?

Ok so let me get this straight, all of you going, your going at 5am?> to catch his set or before ? and what time you guys leaving because i am going to spirit for rauhfer then i ill hit up crobar that night let me know!!!!

glow

yeah we do... there a few of us who could get down..

but im looking forward to seeing him get down..

Yo dude you better be there man , haven't seen you in a minute...

Ok so let me get this straight, all of you going, your going at 5am?> to catch his set or before ? and what time you guys leaving because i am going to spirit for rauhfer then i ill hit up crobar that night let me know!!!!

glow

Peter's party is only once a month and was last weekend...and besides that was the last party for Peter @ Spirit...he no longers has a residency there

Peter's party is only once a month and was last weekend...and besides that was the last party for Peter @ Spirit...he no longers has a residency there

Wow you kidding me?, how do you know for sure that his residency is terminated? shit that sucks man !