Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MORILLO puts rumors to rest !!! ...

"And for those who've heard some rumours about me opening up a club - well, the rumours are true. Stay tuned to these pages for the gossip" -- Erick Morillo

Source -- erickmorillo.com / mixmag column in the forum which he writes himself

"And for those who've heard some rumours about me opening up a club - well, the rumours are true. Stay tuned to these pages for the gossip" -- Erick Morillo

Source -- erickmorillo.com / mixmag column in the forum which he writes himself

sickkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............hmmmmmmm , can this be factory?

unless this info comes from an industry head (nmn)...i wont believe it...

lol i dont knwo if I qualify ....

but yes this is 100 %

morillo is one of the parnters along with many others...inclusing disco owners, I belive nick lachey (not positive on that one) ...and yes Mo vaugh also was supposed to invest.....but I do nto knwo finla outcome of his status..

PACHA will be the name also ..

i am no insider, but i could see morillo and p diddy opening up something in NYC... and seeing how p diddy has been floating around ibiza and showing up at morillos events.. a pacha sort of makes sense.

of course, im only adding fuel to the rumor fire

I love the couple people on here who are throwing around all of these rumors (yes, that's what they are)...you are all so off base, it's hilarious...may I suggest going back and checking you're "sources" :laugh:
so nmn.. you gonna fill us in..ive been waiting for you get online so you could dispel all these false rumors..

whats the story?

i am no insider, but i could see morillo and p diddy opening up something in NYC... and seeing how p diddy has been floating around ibiza and showing up at morillos events.. a pacha sort of makes sense.

of course, im only adding fuel to the rumor fire

p diddy?

i hope not.