Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

i have noticed a great number of people on this board do know each other quite personally. Its a double edged sword, people can bust balls and not really take it personally .. but the people who are just posting and are casuals are left out and/or eventualy will take offence to something and will then get all heated .. either way ...

i like it here ... and i like you all ... i hope you all like me too

i have noticed a great number of people on this board do know each other quite personally. Its a double edged sword, people can bust balls and not really take it personally .. but the people who are just post and are casuals are left out or eventualy will take offence to something and will then get all heated .. either way ...

i like you evenflow.

you can dish it out but you can also take it. :clap:

you are every clubplanet members dream

Good luck! im goin to San Diego in August for vacation.

Why are you limited to one class per semester??

i go to school in jersey about 45 minutes from my house... last semester i took an 8am class and since i had to take an early class i couldnt take night classes because work was getting out too late... and im just not ready to give up going out on friday nights to take saturday classes.. also i work every other weekend and my boss is a bitch and she wont let me slide a semester.. it really sucks because my benefits are paying for 75% of my schooling while im out here... but ny just isnt for me.. i need a change...

where in san diego you staying??

def check out deco's, on broadway, red sea lounge, and pacific beach bar & grill on tuesday nights...

i have noticed a great number of people on this board do know each other quite personally. Its a double edged sword, people can bust balls and not really take it personally .. but the people who are just posting and are casuals are left out and/or eventualy will take offence to something and will then get all heated .. either way ...

it seems that the ones that have actually met each other a few times are the ones who get the most pissed at each other...

I think "nomembername" on clubplanet is funnier than Mike in person.

this is true, I am nothing like my "online persona" in REAL life...although I am pretty entertaining when I am drunk.

Thats what I said the first night I met the little ball grabber :smile2:

come on though...I had a dick in my mouth all night hanging out with a bunch of crackheads I've never met before all by myself :laugh:

I like you

you like me

were all happy family

and a knick knack paddy wack, give a dog a bone

this old man came rolling home

Hey, I'm not one to judge people, but as every Boston regular knows, there's a whole bunch of obscenely hot asian women with fake EVERYTHING every club you can imagine...i'm sure u've seen them.....one of them approached me, and basically picked me up.......after which alot of people including roxy staff proceeded to approach me and inform me that she and her friends are all 'transvestites'.......I'm not one to judge, like I said, but I was wondering if anyone's encountered these people before, has slept with them.......and in general if this is just a load of bull, because this girl seems really cool, and I want to give her a chance, despite her and her friends seeming EXTREMELY elitist and unapproachable from a distance