Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

Oh and mad gay!

being that im an outsider and looking at it from an outsider's perspective... that's not really helping.. it seems like deep's pride is hurt so when you guys apologize using gay and other deragotory remarks in the same sentence nothing is getting accomplished... imo..

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 146

User Name Posts

cookie6 24

GotMilk? 24

oldtimer 20

xlr8ted 16

fkornre 16

crowina 12

nomembername 10

deepspell 7

elevatedflow 6

stymie 4

fwilso01 4

bigpoppanils 1

hangout 1

reignsupreme 1 :laugh:

I got a real life cant spend 24/7 time on this board

Sasha spins 50 cent tracks? That would be an intresting thing to see.

You forgot Sound Factory and Twilo... and not to mention all the raves by the Brookyln Bridge.

We probadly bumped heads on the bridge...I didnt forget the list is sooo vast (ETC)

well said... :clap: :clap: :clap:

he is soo right... people here suck... the kid tried to promote a party and then everyone just flamed him... that's why this board sucks bc of people who bring nothing but negativity... especially people like fwilso... that kid really thnks who he is..

Thanks finally someone who does and doesnt give a fuck!!!

So easy too talk shit when your hiding behind a screen. I would like to say this discourages me to ever support this page but you haters would like that. To all you "club gods" you should know better, its bad enough your hatin on eachother where the real hatred should be focused on the fucked up policing and targeting in the industry. Do you remember how save the robots, the old nells, red zone, limelight, tunnel, the building, warsaw, etc. days were like? wasnt about poppin bottles and everyother song was a 50 cent song. it was about havin a great time without havin to be judged. so in closin FUCK ALL YOU POSERS!!!

do you know marc and kim?

well said... :clap: :clap: :clap:

he is soo right... people here suck... the kid tried to promote a party and then everyone just flamed him... that's why this board sucks bc of people who bring nothing but negativity... especially people like fwilso... that kid really thnks who he is..

Excuse me MR POSITIVE...

i just read this, you have no idea what you are talking about. No one flamed anyone. Its called a FUCKING JOKE.

Its okay to bring other peoples personal life on this message board and beat it to death, but as soon as someone cracks a measely little joke, the kid has to go run for the tissues.

How old are we 10? Grow the fuck up and get over it already.

Excuse me MR POSITIVE...

i just read this, you have no idea what you are talking about. No one flamed anyone. Its called a FUCKING JOKE.

Its okay to bring other peoples personal life on this message board and beat it to death, but as soon as someone cracks a measely little joke, the kid has to go run for the tissues.

How old are we 10? Grow the fuck up and get over it already.

he was talking about the original poster of the thread not about deepspell..:doh::rolleyes: