Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

:laugh:

I thought that the original poster of the thread was deepspells fsn my B yo~!

It doesnt matter I still feel the same way anyways.

Excuse me MR POSITIVE...

i just read this, you have no idea what you are talking about. No one flamed anyone. Its called a FUCKING JOKE.

Its okay to bring other peoples personal life on this message board and beat it to death, but as soon as someone cracks a measely little joke, the kid has to go run for the tissues.

How old are we 10? Grow the fuck up and get over it al.

exactly i need to make a FSN to say somthing to you :bowdown:

if i need to say somthing to you or anyone else i know on here i will say it to your god damn face

its obvious that you will never see shit from my fucking prespective so whatever. i just want you to see that i THOUGHT we were friends, yet you have to go shit on somthing that i was very excited about and make me look stupid for the sake of making yourself look funny. Sue me for being excited about somthing that i been waiting to do for a very long time now. sorry i rained on your "birthday weekend" and "tried to steal the spotlight". I just thought i was telling my friends about somthing cool that happened in my life and was looking for a lil positive feedback since everyone was in such a great mood and getting all sooped up. what the hell was i thinking right??? I forgot that i am supposed to act like a robot and not react to shit like that from people that i consider my friends......

do not fret, i dont expect some intelligent answer, i expect some stupid fuckign answer from NMN or some other wiseass instead of actually seeing it from my point of view. Or maybe marko will come on and start tracking my every move?? who knows what to expect :bowdown:

exactly i need to make a FSN to say somthing to you :bowdown:

if i need to say somthing to you or anyone else i know on here i will say it to your god damn face

its obvious that you will never see shit from my fucking prespective so whatever. i just want you to see that i THOUGHT we were friends, yet you have to go shit on somthing that i was very excited about and make me look stupid for the sake of making yourself look funny. Sue me for being excited about somthing that i been waiting to do for a very long time now. sorry i rained on your "birthday weekend" and "tried to steal the spotlight". I just thought i was telling my friends about somthing cool that happened in my life and was looking for a lil positive feedback since everyone was in such a great mood and getting all sooped up. what the hell was i thinking right??? I forgot that i am supposed to act like a robot and not react to shit like that from people that i consider my friends......

do not fret, i dont expect some intelligent answer, i expect some stupid fuckign answer from NMN or some other wiseass instead of actually seeing it from my point of view. Or maybe marko will come on and start tracking my every move?? who knows what to expect :bowdown:

I dont know where all of this supersensitive shit is coming from but why would you ever take a comment like "stop trying to steal the spotlight" seriously from me? When have I EVER shot you down or made fun of you for a gig that you've got? As far as I remember I have always supported you, tuned into your intertnet stations on Tuesdays, and tried to go to your gigs when I was in NY.

You are acting ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. Its okay for you to harrass every other person on this board and try to make yourself look "funny" but as soon as one of your so called friends tries to joke around you have a little fucking temper tantrum and try to play the victim.

Enough is enough.

like i said cookster there is no point.......as usual im the bad guy here. you win :bowdown::bowdown:

like i've been doing.....im staying away from where im not wanted.

and "so called friends" is a good comment.....i realize that now ;):aright:

thanks for the rep too.....i appreciate it.

Where is the support? 07-12-2005 08:38 AM Do us all a favor and KILL YOURSELF

like i said cookster there is no point.......as usual im the bad guy here. you win :bowdown::bowdown:

like i've been doing.....im staying away from where im not wanted.

and "so called friends" is a good comment.....i realize that now ;):aright:

thanks for the rep too.....i appreciate it.

Where is the support? 07-12-2005 08:38 AM Do us all a favor and KILL YOURSELF

this is the neg rep I got

Where is the support? 07-12-2005 09:31 AM HERES ANOTHER NEGATIVE REP YOU FCUKING H8ER BEEYOTCH!

You are not the bad guy, and the so called friends comment was made because you should know better than to get all upset over a little comment.

No one said you are not wanted, there you go again creating non-existent situations in your head.

do not fret, i dont expect some intelligent answer, i expect some stupid fuckign answer from NMN or some other wiseass instead of actually seeing it from my point of view. :

nah kid I ain't gonna say shit...

I'm sure you know my feelings on the situation without me posting them...I can very easily write a book on here from "my fucking perspective" but I won't because this IS A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD and it's corny, gay and played.

can't believe you're still crying over this...best of luck at Sully :aright:

nah kid I ain't gonna say shit...

I'm sure you know my feelings on the situation without me posting them...I can very easily write a book on here from "my fucking perspective" but I won't because this IS A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD and it's corny, gay and played.

can't believe you're still crying over this...best of luck at Sully :aright:

yea thats the universal excuse right mike? its a message board.

i apoligize for being human......thanks for the good wishes....

because you bring your drama and attitude here... it's annoying everytime i look at a thread your either telling someone off, or giving a personal message to another poster... sorry but your hitting a nerve with me lately.

Please feel free to stop posting on bump but I dont see why I should stop posting on the NY board.

because you bring your drama and attitude here... it's annoying everytime i look at a thread your either telling someone off, or giving a personal message to another poster... sorry but your hitting a nerve with me lately.
the smilys always hit a nerve with me for some reason...lol

Excuse me MR POSITIVE...

i just read this, you have no idea what you are talking about. No one flamed anyone. Its called a FUCKING JOKE.

Its okay to bring other peoples personal life on this message board and beat it to death, but as soon as someone cracks a measely little joke, the kid has to go run for the tissues.

How old are we 10? Grow the fuck up and get over it already.

:blah::blah::blah:

it referred to a different thread jackass... what personal info do i ever bring up?? i dont know anyone here, so it's pretty hard to bring up personal info... :balls::gas:

I am waiting for Deepspells "I'm just kididng, i've been fucking with you guys" post, after he realizes that this is all FUCKIN GHEY.

son i have no problem with you. your a very funny guy and i enjoy your posts and antics. if you think its ghey then congrats

OMG

you should talk, bringing your gay little love life drama and making threads about it on CP.

If you dont like to read my posts, block me then, its that easy. And I dont recall telling people off often. Most of the time im being sarcastic or joking around like most normal people on this board. You have no idea what I am talking about right now, so shut up. I didnt get involved in the 393939585839 threads that were made about you and Gaybo.

:blah::blah::blah:

it referred to a different thread jackass... what personal info do i ever bring up?? i dont know anyone here, so it's pretty hard to bring up personal info... :balls::gas:

no that wasnt meant towards you it was meant towards deepspell, the MR Positive was the only thing directed towards you.

OMG

you should talk, bringing your gay little love life drama and making threads about it on CP.

If you dont like to read my posts, block me then, its that easy. And I dont recall telling people off often. Most of the time im being sarcastic or joking around like most normal people on this board. You have no idea what I am talking about right now, so shut up. I didnt get involved in the 393939585839 threads that were made about you and Gaybo.

gfys

no that wasnt meant towards you it was meant towards deepspell, the MR Positive was the only thing directed towards you.

dude, for the most part i dont start trouble here.. trouble usually finds me, daily.. ??? there's nothng i can do about it, but i rarely go out of my way to fuck with people..