Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

Deepspell is by far the worst fuckin dj to make such money. Holy shit, hey "deep", learn how to beatmatch u fuckin homo or stop charging $60,000 a fuckin gig makin entrance to ur cheesy trance parties $50, not that i would even spend 50 cents to listen to ur garbage. How do u disgrace urself in front of 40,000 people at Ultra Fest, buddy, every mix was a fuckin 4th of july fireworks show dude, u trully fuckin suck! Anyone who thinks oak is a good dj knows nothing, I repeat NOTHING about wut a good dj is. There I said my peace, deep, if u really retiring, THANK GOD, ur doin a lot of peoples ears a favor.

laughing my ass off.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i just read all this while eating a nice chicken wrap ... boy you guys make for a great read. People gettin insulted and ripped apart .. its like MTV real world on a message board ..

u all should forget about this prog crap and listen to more tech

This is the one line that stuck out the most these last couple of pages ..

and the stats are as follows ..

GotMilk? 62

cookie6 58

deepspell 48

oldtimer 35

nomembername 25

xlr8ted 23

crowina 21

fkornre 18

stymie 13

ghhhhhost 12

elevatedflow 11

fwilso01 9

reignsupreme 9

foxylady69 4

groovefire 2

Spragga 2

thehype 1

bigpoppanils 1

marioncobretti 1

hangout 1

gaybo 1

kenl 1

Show Thread & Close Window

I know who the person is in my sig. I don’t care for Porter. Honestly seeing how people sweat over him like teenagers for a boy band, I do listen with a slight bias opinion. It’s hard not to. I see the people that like him, sweat him and I compare it to their demeanor.... of course I am going to have a bias opinion. I like Sasha, Aphex Twin, DJ Spooky, Lawler and many many others, but I don’t sweat them. They are artists and art is beauty is in the eye of the beholder… He just does not behold anything in my ears. As far as the whole Gabo bit let it die already. Goodness he got a hold of someone else. I’m seeing someone else so let it be. I don’t know why you guys have to beat it down. Have some respect for your friend that is seeing him now.