Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What places play only house on Friday and Sat?

theboy

The obvious answer is going to be Ice. Other then that though what spots are going to be playing house only or at least have a decent room with house music or tech?? I will finally be coming to town from Thurs to Monday and need to pick some spots out before we go? Thanks in advance.

For Thurs-Mon, clubs on/near the strip with at least one room that is all EDM...

Ice

Drai's

Seven

You will not go wrong at any of these. Hit ICE until 3 or 4 then follow up with Drai's or Seven. On Friday nights, Seven hosts "Lust" which tends a bit more towards progressive.

Tangerine

Pure

While not necessarily geared towards straight-up house heads, each of these do house on the deck that won't disappoint... at least not musically. Tangerine is a bit small and crowded (tough to dance), and Pure can be a headache to get into.

Foundation Room on monday night has a great house room, this past weekend it had the best progressive trance I've heard from local DJs in a long, long time.

MIX has some great progressive trance, but I've never been there past midnight and have heard that the music does change as the night goes on. I strongly recommend it as an early stop.

Teatro any night but Friday is predminantly house, but the DJs will toss in some random stuff here and there.

La Bete has been predmoninantly electronic... but all reports say they're styll trying to figure themselves out. Their crowd is a bit older, it's not a great place for dancing and my experience there the music was pretty weak house.

The obvious answer is going to be Ice. Other then that though what spots are going to be playing house only or at least have a decent room with house music or tech?? I will finally be coming to town from Thurs to Monday and need to pick some spots out before we go? Thanks in advance.

You pimping the t-shirt bro?

100%?

Whole venue or part of it...

Mix

Teatro Thurs n Sat

1/2 of Tangerine

Seven Afterhours

Drais Afterhours

Pure

Need hookups at any of the above (and the others mentioned), pm me.

La Bete has been predmoninantly electronic... but all reports say they're styll trying to figure themselves out. Their crowd is a bit older, it's not a great place for dancing and my experience there the music was pretty weak house.

Word is La Bete will be closing for a few weeks for renovations.

Major changes are coming to Vegas. Major changes.

La Bete will become all the rage. Crobar will be invading.

A beautiful place and location may be nearing its end. ;-(

I expect the night life to become that much better. Finally Las Vegas may become the "Miami" of the West Coast?

Stay tuned.

Tabu Ultra Lounge has had a house format since day 1. They have 1 promoter night that plays Old School Hip on Sundays-Slide and another promoter night that plays a whole lot everything on Thursdays-Fusion. Other than that its 100% House 100% of the time. They've booked DJs like Miguel Migs, Kaskade, Ivano Bellini, Lenny Fontana, John Creamer, Tom Stephan, Nicolas Matar, etc...

Teatro Euro Bar plays house during its after hours called House of Love on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays after 3am...

Studio 54 has a mixed format of House and Hip Hop every Tuesday-Saturday. They occassionally bring in guest DJs like D:Fuse, The Scumfrog, Dave Aude, Carl Kennedy etc...

For Teatro - add Sat to the list.