Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderone (5am) @ Crobar, Sat 7/23

Saturday, July 23 (5 AM to Close)

Main Room: Victor Calderone

Victor Calderone presents EVOLVE.

Victor Calderone will work the room with his Tribal progressive beats and hot remixes. The multi-talented master of musical manipulation has worked with a diverse assortment of some of the worlds top recording artists such

as: Madonna, Sting, Destiny's Child, Sheryl Crow, Mandalay, Garbage, and Goldfrapp, in addition to producing several original productions. Recently Victor's sound has led him into the studio for collaborations with some of the most respected producer/DJs out there DJ Vibe, Chus & Ceballos and D-Formation to name a few.* Victor has held residencies in top clubs in the U.S. as well as inspiring, and entertaining audiences in Australia, Canada, England, France, Greece, Ibiza, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Spain, & Portugal.

$20 special advanced tickets / $30 door

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=13473&ref=cp

VC may be great, but I've never heard Vibe start dropping a bunch of cheesy diva songs at the end of a set either.

Yeah man Vibe dont fuck around you will never hear cheesy shit from him.. HE'll give you Your tribal Fix all night wich is what i Love bout the DJ so no kitty vc still not better than vibe.

They're both great. VC def does his thing but listening to vibe at arc with dt was one of the most amazing things for me. If VC wasn't only an afterhours dj I probably would listen to him more. Def the best when it comes to the straight tribal I love to hear. But Roger Sanchez now he's the real deal when it comes to tribal house and the deeper stuff for me. At least in a main room setting. I think he has the best presence and moves me the best.

pumpkin i better see u there

i will even get u a drink

They're both great. VC def does his thing but listening to vibe at arc with dt was one of the most amazing things for me. If VC wasn't only an afterhours dj I probably would listen to him more. Def the best when it comes to the straight tribal I love to hear. But Roger Sanchez now he's the real deal when it comes to tribal house and the deeper stuff for me. At least in a main room setting. I think he has the best presence and moves me the best.

I wish he'd play some normal hour gigs, not this 5am till afternoon crackhead shit.

Not saying everyone there does drugs, and no we don't need to get into that conversation, but I dunno, I have things to do on the weekend during the day and can't be coming home from a club at 9am and going to sleep.

I wish he'd play some normal hour gigs, not this 5am till afternoon crackhead shit.

Not saying everyone there does drugs, and no we don't need to get into that conversation, but I dunno, I have things to do on the weekend during the day and can't be coming home from a club at 9am and going to sleep.

Go to bed early sat night, get up eat something and go