Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggested places to party on a Wednesday night?

sival106x

Tangerine @ TI has had a lock on the wed night hot spot for a while now, house on the patio and hip-hop inside. Vivid at the venetian has all hip-hop tonight, Mix plays house, OPM has salsa night & tabu plays house. Ra had a house night but I'm not sure if they're still doing it.

If you like Packed and Pop Music: Tangerine *note tangerine is the busiest place on weds.

All Hip-hop: Vivid

House and a Lounge: Mix

I don't think light is open on weds, and Tabu's big night is thurs.

No clue what RA does anymore

Then Drais for after hours

Ra is still doing house on Wednesdays but Ice is the better choice, Deep Dish tonight. Vivid all hip-hop nice cozy party. OPM Latin. Tangerine is torture on Wednesday unless you shell out for a table. My boy Riz is spinning there tonight and I still wouldn't go due to their blatant disregard of fired code times three.

Thanks for the input! All I can do now is look at websites and keep your reviews well in mind. MIX looks hot.

I've been trying to find out ICE's lineup for August, but it's not posted. Just cuz Deep Dish is there for one Wednesday, might not mean they get headlining DJ's every Wednesday. Not that I need a headlining DJ, but just saying.

I'm only going to be there for a few nights, so I wouldn't mind going to a lounge where I can sit back/stand back and drink, then later, to a club-type atmosphere.

For a Wednesday night, are club passes or VIP passes suggested for the places mentioned in the above replies?

For a Wednesday night, are club passes or VIP passes suggested for the places mentioned in the above replies?

Napkinnights.com has a free guestlist signup for OPM, Tangerine, and Ice for wednesday nights. I've used them before and they are reliable. If you plan on visiting any of these venues you might as well use it. Why wait and pay cover if you don't have to...

Definately check out mix if you haven't been, it's the best way to kick off a wed. night