Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So this is goodbye..

mdamon7278

To Ingrid, who is leaving us, and I mean leaving us and heading on over to Drug Capital of the world to expand her business and make it more then what it is, Congrats on the expansion and hope it turns out well, but to leave us, what the fuck man, u are gonna be missing the parties, and the life that others dream they can have, well u be safe, hit us up soon and watch out for any crackers over there, believe me they are there, till teh next time, see ya soon :makeout::bowdown:

:pint::pint: -red bull

:

I wish you the best Ingrid. I hope things get even better for you. We always have some kick ass conversations on AIM.One of the coolest, down to earth, and realest chicks I have ever met. I'm gonna miss you.... Ms" booty" LOL. A big hug for you :makeout:

This is a sad day. But I'm wishing the absolute best for you Ingrid, in every part of your life. Getting to know you outside of this board has been great. You're one of the sweetest ladies I've known. :love:

Someday in the non-cyber world: :beer: Till then, plenty of hugs and luv to ya girl. :makeout:

OK Damon, I was not going to post anymore.....but how can I not say goodbye to such a GREAT bunch of people. I would never forgive myself, so yeah i'm off to Bogota, Colombia......i'm EXTREMELY EXCITED about it. Damon stop confusing everyone the "drug capital" is Amsterdam,well yes it's a business venture as well as a personal venture. I am doing this in the best interest of my family as well as for myself, but don't think you've gotten rid of me just yet.....I'LL BE BACK:cool:.

For all the ones that I have met thru here, and the ones that have truly made a difference in my life(you know who u are) I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YAS.....I will definitely miss you. Well I have to finish packing and throwing away shit I dont need which is everything,lol........i'll be sure to keep you guys updated and I will be keeping in touch!!!!

MUAAAAAAAAHSSSSSSS

Ingrid

P.S. When I come to visit it's a CELELBRATION BITCHES, see so now we have another excuse to party.......it's not all bad.