Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These police searches???

What is a MUSLIM? aren't they Irish, Chinese,Arab,Indian,Pakistani?? hmm..lets just try to racially profile Brown Skin people..makes whole lotta sense???

Very true. This reminds me of a scene in the great Spike Lee film "Malcom X" where Malcom X goes to the Mecca only to find all skin colors, in unity. This is a great scene.

Ok first of all, violating my 4th is fucken stupid! Not to mention the few minutes of my time>? Are you kidding me? Please man if you think getting on an express bus sitting in traffic for an hour because some morons want to check our bags it STUPID! I mean ya its cool for security reasons but why not implement something was they can automatically detect this shit!? wWTF so here I am on the bus with over 60 people and we have to wait a FEW minutes! WOW buddy please stfu: mad: and if I spelled anything wrong or made no sense, I could give 2? Shits? lol peace..

what the fuck is this?

because you are basically telling terrorist groups what type of person to send to do the bombings. Any person with half a brain knows that there are also black, white, hispanic muslims. 2 of the suspects in the last london bombing were black. There are thousands of white converts, esp in europe. In russia, many of the suicide bombers have been women, some with blond hair and blue eyes. The shoe bomber, Richard Reid, was Jamican and Padilla who was plotting attacks in the U.S is hispanic.

Therefore, Profiling just doesn't work.

where did you hear that shit? some liberal teacher?

how old are you, because with that answer I would say... 19, and that you just heard that shit in school a couple of weeks ago.

or just plain racist?

I'm not a liberal and I'm not 19, I'm just not a racist asshole like you. You start profiling and you're asking for a terrorist attack because you are telling terrorist groups to send someone in who doesn't fit the "profile" to commit the attacks because they wont be stopped.

Its sad but true you really do need to profile people...I know it sounds sad but its true......IF a bus blew up in nyc before they started doing the searches you would hear people bitch about how the city let this happen...When you fly they search you,,, so why do people bitch about the police doing a search before you enter a bus or train?????

or just plain racist?

I'm not a liberal and I'm not 19, I'm just not a racist asshole like you. You start profiling and you're asking for a terrorist attack because you are telling terrorist groups to send someone in who doesn't fit the "profile" to commit the attacks because they wont be stopped.

if you dont start racial profiling then you're telling terrorists to send out more than one bomber at a time.. since they're only checking one out of every five backpacks we're telling them to send more so one will get through..

dude what you are saying is a bunch of bs, no offense... just my opinion

like John Walker Lindh and thousands of white muslim converts from the untied states and europe. In adddition, there are white muslim countries and regions such as albania and chechnya.

You start profiling, you are making it alot easier for terrorist groups to carry out their attacks. Go ask the russians what most of the suicide bombers in the opera house and schools looked like. If the police are only searching "arab" looking people don't you think that it would be common sense that groups like al-queda would send in "non-arab" looking people to carry out their attacks because they would not be searched. In fact did you see the pictures of 2 of the attempted bombers from the London attacks, they looked more black than arab.

If you think this is bs and racial profiling works, please state your reasons why.....according to oldtimer's example random seraches only stop 1 in 5 people leaving an 80% chance to sneak through with a bomb. However, with profiling those chances jump to 100% as long as terrorist groups send in someone who does not fit the profile....... So although random searches are not completly effective they are better than profiling.

are most of you that fuckin stupid (wait, i'm on cp, bad question)? are you really willing to let them trample on your rights that are supposed to be protected by the constitution just because. if someone does have something to hide let them fuckin hide it, that's why we are supposed to be protected from unreasonable searches. as far as profiling, lol, LMAO, HAHAHA. how fuckin stupid are you? have you ever heard the name Timothy McVeigh? maybe not. as far as increasing security, LMAO again. ever been to israel? checkpoints all over the place with "random" searches whenever they feel the itch. guess what, MORE FUCKIN BOMBS GO OFF THERE THAN ANYWHERE. give up the fear people, it's not the terrorists that you should be afraid of, it is the people in power that created these cocksucker lowlives that should be truly feared.

Racial profiling is ok and makes sense in this situation, but it doesnt mean that cops should ONLY look at arabs. If they see a white guy wearing a huge coat in the summer and a giant backpack, pull the sucker over and search him. To say racial profiling would make it easier for terrorists is ridiculous. Look for anyone who is suspicious, but keep an extra careful eye on arab looking guys. Yea yea its not PC, but neither is flying an airplane into a building. I'll tell you what is stupid though, is if a cop sees a little old white lady and a young arab male, and decides to randomly search the little old white lady instead of the arab because "racial profiling is wrong." Cmon now.

like John Walker Lindh and thousands of white muslim converts from the untied states and europe. In adddition, there are white muslim countries and regions such as albania and chechnya.

You start profiling, you are making it alot easier for terrorist groups to carry out their attacks. Go ask the russians what most of the suicide bombers in the opera house and schools looked like. If the police are only searching "arab" looking people don't you think that it would be common sense that groups like al-queda would send in "non-arab" looking people to carry out their attacks because they would not be searched. In fact did you see the pictures of 2 of the attempted bombers from the London attacks, they looked more black than arab.

If you think this is bs and racial profiling works, please state your reasons why.....according to oldtimer's example random seraches only stop 1 in 5 people leaving an 80% chance to sneak through with a bomb. However, with profiling those chances jump to 100% as long as terrorist groups send in someone who does not fit the profile....... So although random searches are not completly effective they are better than profiling.

are most of you that fuckin stupid (wait, i'm on cp, bad question)? are you really willing to let them trample on your rights that are supposed to be protected by the constitution just because. if someone does have something to hide let them fuckin hide it, that's why we are supposed to be protected from unreasonable searches. as far as profiling, lol, LMAO, HAHAHA. how fuckin stupid are you? have you ever heard the name Timothy McVeigh? maybe not. as far as increasing security, LMAO again. ever been to israel? checkpoints all over the place with "random" searches whenever they feel the itch. guess what, MORE FUCKIN BOMBS GO OFF THERE THAN ANYWHERE. give up the fear people, it's not the terrorists that you should be afraid of, it is the people in power that created these cocksucker lowlives that should be truly feared.

Definitely 17

why are you such a pussy that you must hide behind the constitution ....a peice of paper that was drafted up how many years ago ?

times change buddy ?

war has a different front, i am not calling for amending the consitution ...but if they want to look in my bag be fore I get on the train ..

then so be it ...I have nothing to hide...and rather everyone feel at ease....

it is the dumb hippy liberal such as yourself that make matters worse.

c

all up the ACLU and cry about the fuckign constitution ..and hopefully it is your bus that is blown up next

white, black, arab, hispanic, etc then should have a little extra scruitiny. As far as being searched, I have no problem because I have nothing to hide. I do have a problem with people being searched SOLEY because of their skin color because a) just because they have a certain skin color doesn't make them arab and certainly not muslim B) again more importantly, there are muslim fundamentalists of every skin color, (walker lindh, padilla, reid) and other crazy nuts like McVeigh that al-queda would love to recruit and al-queda has already used members of different racial backgrounds in previous attacks (look at the guy they just arrested in London)

Also that 5 yr old girl in front of you might be innocent but if a terrorist gave her a doll filled with explosives or if somebody snuck something in the bag of the old lady......all unlikely scenarios but remember groups like al-queda are always coming up with new ways to cause destruction.

All people that look suspicious, such as someone wearing a trenchcoat in the summer should be searched and all middle aged males, white, black, arab, hispanic, indian should be given a little extra scrutiny for suspicious activity......but otherwise the searches should remain random......not as good as searching everybody....but still better than just searching people of a certain skin color

why are you such a pussy that you must hide behind the constitution ....a peice of paper that was drafted up how many years ago ?

times change buddy ?

war has a different front, i am not calling for amending the consitution ...but if they want to look in my bag be fore I get on the train ..

then so be it ...I have nothing to hide...and rather everyone feel at ease....

it is the dumb hippy liberal such as yourself that make matters worse.

c

all up the ACLU and cry about the fuckign constitution ..and hopefully it is your bus that is blown up next

I believe that it is you that is the pussy for hiding behind the facade of security. Get over it, if they want to get us they will, it's that simple. Just look at Israel.

The City of New York has announced that the police will randomly search bags, including backpacks and packages, brought into the mass transit system. The searches started on July 21st and will continue indefinitely.

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article I, section 12 of the New York State Constitution protect everyone against unreasonable searches of their person or possessions. The New York Civil Liberties Union opposes the random search policy as an infringement of our rights in a free society and as ineffective for security.

If you are stopped by the police, stay calm and in control. Remember, anything you say or do can be used against you. You might be arrested for provoking or bad-mouthing police, resisting physically, or running away. Use your judgment; the police might arrest you even if they are not legally justified in doing so.

And for all those that would like my information on how to fight this draconian policy please check out http://nosubwaysearches.org/?page=main . cheers

I believe that it is you that is the pussy for hiding behind the facade of security. Get over it, if they want to get us they will, it's that simple. Just look at Israel.

The City of New York has announced that the police will randomly search bags, including backpacks and packages, brought into the mass transit system. The searches started on July 21st and will continue indefinitely.

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article I, section 12 of the New York State Constitution protect everyone against unreasonable searches of their person or possessions. The New York Civil Liberties Union opposes the random search policy as an infringement of our rights in a free society and as ineffective for security.

If you are stopped by the police, stay calm and in control. Remember, anything you say or do can be used against you. You might be arrested for provoking or bad-mouthing police, resisting physically, or running away. Use your judgment; the police might arrest you even if they are not legally justified in doing so.

And for all those that would like my information on how to fight this draconian policy please check out http://nosubwaysearches.org/?page=main . cheers

I actually agree "if they want us they will get us"

but this is a simple little task asked of you ....why argue and fight it based on the bullshit 4th ..

pullign me over and searhcign me cause of terrorism reaosns is a violation of that right IMO .....there are so many worse cases then this subway bullshit

get with the times is what i am saying...

and what protection do you think your afforded by the 4th ...you want a wake up call.....go read the patriot act....

you have no rights no more.....

and I criminal justice major..know all about the 4th ...and what it means and stands for....

mind you - you have the right to walk away from the search ....you still have your 4th amendment right ...so why are you bitching..

what you don't have ...is the freedom to ride the subway if you refuse such a search ....and I agree with them

cause if you dont want to get searched then apprently you have somethign to hide...

what good citizen will say "you cant search me cause of the 4th amendment" pleaaaaaaase ...tell that to anyone who lost someone in one of those london bombings.

stop being such a hippy and be a good american and do your part...

we live in a totally new world after 9/11 get with the times...to help protect our city...instead of being some liberal who does more bithcing and complaining and hurts us in the long run ...

when someone in your family dies (god for bid) in a bus bombing or whatever...I gurantee you will be singing a different tune

and ISRAEL is locked in a decades long religious war that is alot more fanatical then this IMO.....you have palestinian and bomb makers made much more readily then in the UNITED STATES>...

belive it or not it is much harder to buy material and build bombs post 9/11.....(i hope) and I hope it is because our NYPD and anti terrorist tasks forces are doign their jobs.

of course we willnever be 100 % safe....but if openign my bag to get searche dhelps...then it is every citizens right to oblige andmake it easier onthe people there to protect you .

why do you hate america so much?

absolutely not..

read what i am saying..

everyone is fighting this thing based on the 4th ...noone is taking that right away form you ....you have the right to say no and walk away ...

it is for our SAFETY.....and maybe I see that more clearly then other...and I don't feel asking me to see whats in my bag is that much a violation of my rights..

read my above response

or just plain racist?

how old are you?

or just plain racist?

I'm a realist, not a racist, and I'm certainly not retarded.

Most terrorists fit the profile... not all, but most. You hope that by profiling you increase your odds of finding someone. Sure, you could find an example of someone that doesn't fit it, good for you. Just make sure that you remember that you're against profiling when you hear about the muslim extremists who blow themselves up in the NYC subway.