Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These police searches???

what do you think ?

are you annoyed and think they violate your 4th amendment rights ?

or do you welcome the extra steps taken to protect you ?

I am 50 /50 not so much on the right to have them done...but more it's effectiveness.

me personally I welcome them, why not unless your some drug dealer or up to no good...what do you care to have a few minutes of your lives taken up to have a quick search ..

although I really dont see it as much of a protective measure cuase a suicide bomber can just blow themselves up at the checkpoint....

but it may work as a deterant....but IMO also it may just have them move onto different targets...

what you think CP

what do you think ?

are you annoyed and think they violate your 4th amendment rights ?

or do you welcome the extra steps taken to protect you ?

I am 50 /50 not so much on the right to have them done...but more it's effectiveness.

me personally I welcome them, why not unless your some drug dealer or up to no good...what do you care to have a few minutes of your lives taken up to have a quick search ..

although I really dont see it as much of a protective measure cuase a suicide bomber can just blow themselves up at the checkpoint....

but it may work as a deterant....but IMO also it may just have them move onto different targets...

what you think CP

its interesting to note that despite the bombings, police in London decided to not institute random searches.

hate to say it......but they need to start racially profiling along w/ random searches.....

why does everyone hate to say it? There are certain times when you can racially profile people. Does it mean that everyone of that ethnicity is the bad guy? no, but more likely than not we're looking for a muslim, not an aussie.

Yeah i think its good they fucking search random;y now.. cause there's always fucking crazy mofo's on the subway that you dont know if their gonna try to blow yo ass up or something. and i deal with britts all day at work..

when they search you, they def wont find any intelligence

Ok first of all, violating my 4th is fucken stupid! Not to mention the few minutes of my time>? Are you kidding me? Please man if you think getting on an express bus sitting in traffic for an hour because some morons want to check our bags it STUPID! I mean ya its cool for security reasons but why not implement something was they can automatically detect this shit!? wWTF so here I am on the bus with over 60 people and we have to wait a FEW minutes! WOW buddy please stfu: mad: and if I spelled anything wrong or made no sense, I could give 2? Shits? lol peace..

i wonder how long this will last. what if i see my train as i am going into the station and i am stopped from going through because they have to search my bag?.... and then I have to wait forever for the next f'n A train! i've seen people almost kill one another, push people down, to get through so they can get the train. what is going to happen now?

No i dont really believe that is the MAIN REASON .. i just think its funny that they arent doing the same in london ... thats all ... but i believe there is going to be some major leauge BS convictions on possesion cause of this

well chances are if you get arrested for possession bc of this you're a fucking moron and deserve to be in jail.. the searches aren't mandatory, but if you don't wanna get searched then dont ride the train...

well chances are if you get arrested for possession bc of this you're a fucking moron and deserve to be in jail.. the searches aren't mandatory, but if you don't wanna get searched then dont ride the train...

That's right you can say NO

I don't mind the searches but we have a tendency in this country to overdo things at first and then forget about it.

If anyone has something and a cop approaches them, chances are they will just detonate it

because you are basically telling terrorist groups what type of person to send to do the bombings. Any person with half a brain knows that there are also black, white, hispanic muslims. 2 of the suspects in the last london bombing were black. There are thousands of white converts, esp in europe. In russia, many of the suicide bombers have been women, some with blond hair and blue eyes. The shoe bomber, Richard Reid, was Jamican and Padilla who was plotting attacks in the U.S is hispanic.

Therefore, Profiling just doesn't work.