Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of the best parties of the year returns-JERRY X'S B-DAY BASH w/ VICTOR CALDERONE

Its all about the musuc not the size of the wording on the flyer.

Victor Soto

i think its more about the money. Music or not if they weren't paying serious coin to have Calderone there he wouldn't show. Still give mad Props to Deko for the talent they bring in.

LOL, he not Oakenfold now

Calderone should be going on at 1030-11.

Victor Soto

first off he is IMHO better than Oakenfold but thats for another time .....

i know you are giving the good promotional line here but according good sources he isnt going on until more like 12:00

first off he is IMHO better than Oakenfold but thats for another time .....

i know you are giving the good promotional line here but according good sources he isnt going on until more like 12:00

hey u can always go somewhere else ??? im sure places arround the area are gonna be packed :) n yea when u bring good talent is not only about the music is also about the money but hey thats what is all about. :hat:

He's a little wanna-be fag who thinks he has a million friends but without him working in the club scene he would see them disappear quickly. Just like this other guy VSOTO, dude your a pretender. These Deko guys have about 7000 promoters, they just bother the hell out of me with all I know this one and that one crap, ahh its so yesterday.

He's a little wanna-be fag who thinks he has a million friends but without him working in the club scene he would see them disappear quickly. Just like this other guy VSOTO, dude your a pretender. These Deko guys have about 7000 promoters, they just bother the hell out of me with all I know this one and that one crap, ahh its so yesterday.

:lame: deko exemployee :D

Too funny !!

:aright:

How can you be bothered about ALL THIS when you just joined the board. You and half the people on this thread makes no sense, lol.

Making fun of a flyer cause one name is bigger then another, lol. You must be someone that has no friends behind a keyboard talking CACA. You call me the pretender, again that makes no sense, lol.

YOU MAKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SENSE !

Have a nice day, enjoy your weekend, and be safe!

Victor Soto

Jerry X is the short hairy guy that runs the door. as for the king of new york comment... :vomit2:

no ones ego is bigger than the promoting dorks that do the place...

the fact that his name is bigger than a world renowned DJ is just retarded. might as well have his name in lights, his own thrown aaaahh f*k, let him spin that night too!

His name is bigger on the flyer cause thats the PERSONAL INVITES he has for himself.

They were made for him to hand out.

Victor will go on latest 11pm. The only reason that happened with erick is cause the bus he was comin on had problems.

And every other guest dj weve had has been on early. Roger goes on at fuckin 9pm how come were not talkin about him?

Richie Santana Will open, Victor will go on when the room fills. Latest 11pm.

Thank you.

And heres the flyer

Yes, Hi, these are my personal invites to my b-day bash, I would really dig it if you showed up. So I could look around the club and say yes I'm not that kid they picked on in High School. SEE SEE I HAVE FRIENDS.

If only my clasmates from school could see me now with my giant sunglasses ans retarded clothes, I showed them, yes I'm a nightclub superstar.

Binoy, nice to see you stick up for your friend but come on dude your like 30 now doesn't your family have a gas station or 7-11 you should be running.

God, this Deko was ego crazy to start now they think they run the shore, somebody come and deflate these wanna-be fairies.

Yes, Hi, these are my personal invites to my b-day bash, I would really dig it if you showed up. So I could look around the club and say yes I'm not that kid they picked on in High School. SEE SEE I HAVE FRIENDS.

If only my clasmates from school could see me now with my giant sunglasses ans retarded clothes, I showed them, yes I'm a nightclub superstar.

Binoy, nice to see you stick up for your friend but come on dude your like 30 now doesn't your family have a gas station or 7-11 you should be running.

God, this Deko was ego crazy to start now they think they run the shore, somebody come and deflate these wanna-be fairies.

I hardly do post on this board anymore for the simple reason of ignorant people like yourself. Its funny how you know so much about me...what happened did i turn you down 1 time or another? r u infatuated with me? Whatever it is call me up we'll talk about it, but dont hide behind a screenname....cause the only fag that I see here is you....talkin shit with your fingers on the keyboard that you finger your fathers ass with!!!!!! Come on dude be a man call me up we'll talk about it or better yet come down on thursday i'll buy you a drink...i'll hang out with you all night....seems like you need a friend maybe i can lend you 1. Whatever you need i'm here for you....but please dont respond with another ignorant remark to this post cause thats gonna make you look like more of a woman then you allready are. I will not respond to anymore ignorance that you feel you need to make yourself look more of an idiot...but I will be more then glad to pick up your phone call and discuss your deep suicidal issues.

Have a goodnight cuddling with your stuffed animal...If your a man you'll call me but I understand you have a vagina the only one you've ever seen or touched in your life....So I guess I will not be expecting your call.

I hardly do post on this board anymore for the simple reason of ignorant people like yourself. Its funny how you know so much about me...what happened did i turn you down 1 time or another? r u infatuated with me? Whatever it is call me up we'll talk about it, but dont hide behind a screenname....cause the only fag that I see here is you....talkin shit with your fingers on the keyboard that you finger your fathers ass with!!!!!! Come on dude be a man call me up we'll talk about it or better yet come down on thursday i'll buy you a drink...i'll hang out with you all night....seems like you need a friend maybe i can lend you 1. Whatever you need i'm here for you....but please dont respond with another ignorant remark to this post cause thats gonna make you look like more of a woman then you allready are. I will not respond to anymore ignorance that you feel you need to make yourself look more of an idiot...but I will be more then glad to pick up your phone call and discuss your deep suicidal issues.

Have a goodnight cuddling with your stuffed animal...If your a man you'll call me but I understand you have a vagina the only one you've ever seen or touched in your life....So I guess I will not be expecting your call.

no need for all that Jerry

you know that when it comes to people like him / her

its best to just say nothing at all.

You keep doing what you are doing, w/o being bothered by ignorance from others,

its why youre still on top of your game

AntiFM

no need for all that Jerry

you know that when it comes to people like him / her

its best to just say nothing at all.

You keep doing what you are doing, w/o being bothered by ignorance from others,

its why youre still on top of your game

AntiFM

:clap2:

no........the idiots bashing the promos as if they know everything, yet offer very little to support their conclusions or statements. Basically it just comes down to hate and ignorance...........

I don't really give a fuck that much......I barely go out and personally can't stand the "scene" anymore!!! I AM TOO OLD FOR IT!!! and I have no problem admitting it........I always like coming on this board and getting a few laughs, getting into stupid meaningless arguements and just having fun.........I guess I can't seem to pull away completely.........

I don't think you were asking for me to write a book........sorry....lol

its ok Stiffs

your were always explicit when you spoke on here

glad to see some people know how to speak their minds properly

and yes

ur right

90% of what happens here is hate and fire

online muscle and so on

so yea

i dont like it that much either but im here looking for something honestly

:lol3::clap::balls: