Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke is no longer a weekly resident at Nocturnal?

philippio

it's been a battle between la carreta and sergio's for some time. but la carreta won out b/c they have better maduros! actually, my fee is picadillo con arroz blanco (sin frijoles), madruos, y un batito de trigo. my set time is 12 am to 12:30, then a doo doo break (picadillo does that to you). if all goes well and i have the support of my followers, i'll get a raise that adds postre to my fee. perhaps a nice natilla or flan. no seguro. ;)

bro, you opened my appetite, I'm hiting David's café right now, I don't care if I have nightmares after ;)

I wish you the best of lucks and make sure to let us know when and where you'll play next, I don't support venues, I support talent...I'll be there.

peace

Funk!~

ps. hmmm...natilla! :drool:

lol. had nothing to do w/ your comments funk. it's some (not all) of the djs comments on taking over the terrace and showing disrespect to the current resident there (that's me). i just find it sad to see how so many people only care about themselves. it's an eye opening experience to see how so many djs can be so selfish. it's not that it's new to me. i've been in this industry for so long. i am just surprised to see it here from some people who i consider to be smarter and a bit more ethical than that. anyway, on to more important things...how'd you know about the la carreta gig? that's been in the works for months. it's been a battle between la carreta and sergio's for some time. but la carreta won out b/c they have better maduros! actually, my fee is picadillo con arroz blanco (sin frijoles), madruos, y un batito de trigo. my set time is 12 am to 12:30, then a doo doo break (picadillo does that to you). if all goes well and i have the support of my followers, i'll get a raise that adds postre to my fee. perhaps a nice natilla or flan. no seguro. ;)

especially if everyone realizes how much of his heart and soul greg has put into this (slow coming) club for nearly 2 years. it isnt like he's just some DJ that got a gig there, and is rumored to be leaving. he's an integral part of the whole deal and still, nobody has even made a statement regarding the truth of the matter, not even greg in his response to this post. i'm sure no one meant any harm, but "let's organize and take over the patio" sure sounds opportunistic.

also, as much as i would wish differently, if greg does leave nocturnal, i can almost guarantee you all that the replacement will not be progressive house. and damn. anyone that would WANT to be the DJ that had to fill the shoes of stryke... that DJ needs therapy.

anyway, greg... i may be opening up for you at la carretta. we're working out the deets on maduros as well, but i am holding out for a corporate apartment- ok well, it's a refrigerator box out back, but it has a great view!

peace and love...

noel

wow, i'm not even dead yet, and some of you guys show your true disrespectful colours. i never tried to take any of your gigs. ease up folks. i seem to remember helping several of you here getting gigs here and there. please have the same decency to show me the respect i've shown you all in the past...

I just want to see you continue week in week out on that patio! Your set on my birthday made it one of the best ones I've had. And so many times before and after that, I've really enjoyed what you play. Don't leave, Stryke! :(

Wtf :( ... I hope it ain't true.

Nocturnal has a serious problem with the heat in that patio. Something needs to be done ... after spending so much in the rest of the club. It really takes a toll on the clubbers.

I for one try to avoid it ... it's been a few times for me there. And it is ONLY the UNBEARABLE HEAT that keeps me AWAY from Aquabooty, Roly and/or Stryke.

Hope it is only a rumor. It wouldn't be fair to Greg and to the music lovers in town. His residency shouldn't be affected by the lack of proper ventilation/cooling up there. Don't forget the club opened in the SUMMER!!!!

MD

Nocturnal has a serious problem with the heat in that patio. Something needs to be done ... after spending so much in the rest of the club. It really takes a toll on the clubbers.

MD

thats any patio @ this time of the year ......Space patio is equally as hot ..

....can't wait for late sept/ early oct ....thats truly the time when the patio feel pleasant .

Hope it is only a rumor. It wouldn't be fair to Greg and to the music lovers in town. His residency shouldn't be affected by the lack of proper ventilation/cooling up there. Don't forget the club opened in the SUMMER!!!!

MD

I think you just hit the nail in the head...if people don't go is because of that impossible heat...let's be honest...those fans up on the ceiling don't do shit to fix the problem.

lol. had nothing to do w/ your comments funk. it's some (not all) of the djs comments on taking over the terrace and showing disrespect to the current resident there (that's me). i just find it sad to see how so many people only care about themselves. it's an eye opening experience to see how so many djs can be so selfish. it's not that it's new to me. i've been in this industry for so long. i am just surprised to see it here from some people who i consider to be smarter and a bit more ethical than that. anyway, on to more important things...how'd you know about the la carreta gig? that's been in the works for months. it's been a battle between la carreta and sergio's for some time. but la carreta won out b/c they have better maduros! actually, my fee is picadillo con arroz blanco (sin frijoles), madruos, y un batito de trigo. my set time is 12 am to 12:30, then a doo doo break (picadillo does that to you). if all goes well and i have the support of my followers, i'll get a raise that adds postre to my fee. perhaps a nice natilla or flan. no seguro. ;)

LOL hell yeah if u hook me up with drink tix for batido de mamey then im durrrrr

wow, i'm not even dead yet, and some of you guys show your true disrespectful colours. i never tried to take any of your gigs. ease up folks. i seem to remember helping several of you here getting gigs here and there. please have the same decency to show me the respect i've shown you all in the past...

I think you took this the wrong way. I'm sure most here did not mean to disrespect you in any way at all. I'm sure many here wouldn't mind spinning along side you one night. With you, not against you. I hope you did not misinterpret my "injection of SOTU" cause it was meant in hope to "join" the fun and not meant to take over. I'm sure most here meant the same.