Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Can Suck MY BALLS!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with “JP Fansâ€, you people r so annoying, get over it!!!

The man doesn’t give a shit about you anymore; he gave up on you guys long before SF closed, Stop patronizing his past, and see what he’s doing now. I remember him spinning at the Mirage in the Mid 90’s,Tunnel and early SF, I will not lie to you I had a great time, great memories and yes we must not forget what he did, but for now it’s over with!!!

Trust me when I say he reads all this crap that you people write and laughs about it,

So you know what…

JP CAN SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!!!! (Shaved)

PS: I’ll be waiting for all the HATE mails.

how about me and you meet at Neptune diner on Astoria Blvd and settle this like men...or are you just another internet tough guy hiding behind your computer?

:gang::bigfinge:

I'll fuck both of you up. Meet me 10:00 by the stool-seating.

how about me and you meet at Neptune diner on Astoria Blvd and settle this like men...or are you just another internet tough guy hiding behind your computer?

:gang::bigfinge:

Holy shit R U serious, R U that much of A LOOZER!!!!

BRO, GO there and speak to Demitri, tell him your my friend VINNY.

Have Lunch on ME.

Vinny :vomit2::vomit2:

No other dj in the world has made me cry while ris in a cirlce.. His music has touched my inner feelings like nothing in the world has... He takes me on a ride just by the beats he plays, hes the bus driver and I am rosa parks.. But he lets me sit up front, he lets everyone up front, cuz he is man of the people... straight, gay, black, white, green we're all jp's sons and daughters, he is our daddy, and always will be...

No other dj in the world has made me cry while ris in a cirlce.. His music has touched my inner feelings like nothing in the world has... He takes me on a ride just by the beats he plays, hes the bus driver and I am rosa parks.. But he lets me sit up front, he lets everyone up front, cuz he is man of the people... straight, gay, black, white, green we're all jp's sons and daughters, he is our daddy, and always will be...
are u kidding me with this dont get me wrong in his early days he was once one of my favorite djs but now he just plain sucks maybe its because music has change over ther years but seriously you people need to get of jp dick he really doesnt give a damn about his fans he all about the money that all good in all but the true fans is what made him money and now he puts together crappy sets and he just need to retired already

I couldn't agree with you more...the last time I saw JP, musically it was the greatest night I ever experienced. JP killed it the whole night. He was dropping one bomb after another and the crowd was begging for more. I think I saw at least a few people with tears streaming down their faces as the energy was so high and he was taking all of us on a musical journey like none I've ever been on.

I couldn't agree with you more...the last time I saw JP, musically it was the greatest night I ever experienced. JP killed it the whole night. He was dropping one bomb after another and the crowd was begging for more. I think I saw at least a few people with tears streaming down their faces as the energy was so high and he was taking all of us on a musical journey like none I've ever been on.

1435.gif What am I gonna do w/you??