Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP at Spirit this Friday

:laugh::laugh:

sickkkkkk rep points...

JP at Spirit this Friday 08-01-2005 09:16 AM You are one ugly kid. Im sure you will fit in with all the other crackheads at Spirit. Instead of using money on blow, why not save up and get a facelift so you have a fighting chance of getting laid you piece of garbage from staten island. kaydup

sorry cokie no meetups.. im too ashamed to leave my house :( :(

sickkkkkk rep points...

JP at Spirit this Friday 08-01-2005 09:16 AM You are one ugly kid. Im sure you will fit in with all the other crackheads at Spirit. Instead of using money on blow, why not save up and get a facelift so you have a fighting chance of getting laid you piece of garbage from staten island. kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: too much

Dani - I know what you mean, I'm 85 and people think I'm crazy

sickkkkkk rep points...

sorry cokie no meetups.. im too ashamed to leave my house :( :(

more rep... :aright:

JP at Spirit this Friday 08-01-2005 02:54 PM Hey skinny slinky boy, stop postin the fuckin rep comments I give you or Im gonna rip your eyes out and skullfuck you. -kaydizzle-

:laugh: <sigh>

more rep... :aright:

JP at Spirit this Friday 08-01-2005 02:54 PM Hey skinny slinky boy, stop postin the fuckin rep comments I give you or Im gonna rip your eyes out and skullfuck you. -kaydizzle-

:laugh: <sigh>

yet again.... hey thanks al ;) you the man now dog!!!

JP at Spirit this Friday 08-01-2005 03:58 PM you really should find a new hobby, your presence on this board make us all sick. Seriously-go back to ************* with the rest of the plastic losers. -deepspell-

im guessing he was refering to ncc... i only have a handful of posts there... wayy to cliquey(sp) for me.. id rather put up with this trash then hear good looking girls begging for compliments.. also over there they dont have PM jokes... those always crack me up.. :rolleyes:

ps.. whoever is posting this isn't too bright.. the first comment stated i should save for a face lift... the third said i should relocate to another board with all the other plastic people.. :aright:

yet again.... hey thanks al ;) you the man now dog!!!

JP at Spirit this Friday 08-01-2005 03:58 PM you really should find a new hobby, your presence on this board make us all sick. Seriously-go back to ************* with the rest of the plastic losers. -deepspell-

that is soo not Deepspell...NMN should really get a life rather than posting fake rep points

I might make an appearance...although judging by the S&M party JP parties really aren't what they used to be

i dont think thats the case at all

acutally i think its US as the "clubbers" who have gotten smarter

and find appreciation in a better theme

I dont think we want something more elaborate but we do want some technique to our events

unfortunately most of my friends think they are 80 years old and would not even consider afterhours :P

some of my friends think that too!! i'm 23.

one of my friends, who is 19, says shes too old. now bitch, i know you were a club crackhead by 14 but your still young

I'm 23 too...I'm like, "Most people don't even start going to clubs until they're 21. Just b/c we started when we were 16 doesn't mean we're old now!" You went to Rutgers right? Maybe it has something to do with that...

no, it means you were smart, got all your shit straight and established a career b4 you started destroying yourself....that too old nonsense is for quitters...lemme guess, your g/f who started at 14, she's a hairdresser right? yeah, i'm sure she makes more money than us collge grads but still spends it on coke