Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August CP Miami Get Together

lisette325

To me Ingrid, It's not an issue, being a mother myself. The more, the merrier. If you bring yours, I might as well bring mine. I just didn't want to be the only one to have mine there and being a burden, but if you bring them, that is fine. We can all have a couple drinks and watch them play. We are all adults, right? Besides, I know Funk is fond of my lil girl. You are going Funk?

yup, I'll be there...your baby is a cutie! :)

sorry i didn't make it guys....you must think i'm a sell out...if you do...:finger:......it end up being a super late night for us....after crobar we went over to funk's and hung out for a while then when we got home we got a call from some friends that were in the area so they stopped by with some beer and wine...next thing i knew it was almost noon....so i set the alarm for 6:30 and yes it went off numerous times....i even remember phillip calling pondering on whether he should go or not...my man got up but i pulled him back in bed and....well plans kinda changed.

sorry i didn't make it guys....you must think i'm a sell out...if you do...:finger:......it end up being a super late night for us....after crobar we went over to funk's and hung out for a while then when we got home we got a call from some friends that were in the area so they stopped by with some beer and wine...next thing i knew it was almost noon....so i set the alarm for 6:30 and yes it went off numerous times....i even remember phillip calling pondering on whether he should go or not...my man got up but i pulled him back in bed and....well plans kinda changed.

yeah, what she said! :beer:

Do not involve me in your shenanigans. :D

Well, you missed a fun night. I want to thank the following people for making last night a fun and interesting night:

Manny (mjm)

Victor (DP)

Nelson (Manny's Friend)

Renzo

Ingrid (Vampress) & her two boys

We had to wait two hours for a table to eat, but with all the running around in between games and talking the night went pretty fast. Let me add, that place pays too much Reggaeton. :vomit2: My man left with a headache. Victor I hope you are ok after your ordeal :pint: . Ingrid you had my ass cracking up. I hope you enjoyed your shot. Saturday I'll drink more at the beach. Renzo, you are so quiet. for a second I thought you weren't having a good time. Manny and Nelson, you two are crazy. Bueno, enough said. Thanks for you guys showing up. I was worried for a minute that no one was going to show up. You guys wanna laugh, my phone was in the car the whole time, under the passanger seat. No wonder I couldn't find it.

Hello Lisette This Is Nelson Aka(drillyou) Manny's Freind Finaly I Get To Post After 2 Weeks. Lets See If We Get A Better Turn Out At The Beach This Saturday

Welcome to the most addicting place on the net. I'll be at the beach for sure if any it will be the same suspects.