Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lolol attn true drama headz lolol

U2 are pwefect for each other. I think between your countless characters headpusher and nmn's sexy hand you 2 can go places.

:half:

how about yourself? did you lose weight yet? are you titties still fat and ugly??

it must suck to be ugly..

im sure if i looked like you - id also try to hate on people on a messageboard

how about yourself? did you lose weight yet? are you titties still fat and ugly??

it must suck to be ugly..

im sure if i looked like you - id also try to hate on people on a messageboard

Funny loin boy. The thing is your the basher. Your the milker and the headpusher. Plus you enjoy to smoke. Today is bash you day. Enjoy!

:half:

The kid use to see me and my friends out at all the local bars...come stand by us the whole night even though nobody spoke with him. Everyone would be like, "why the fuck is Ed here and who is he here with?" Of course noone would fess up to being friends with the kid. We'd keep trying to ditch him so he wouldn't scare off the girls :laugh:

must have been hard gettin picked on all throughout high school..

seriously Ed... im shocked you didnt kill yourself yet

It must have been hard for you growing up and getting ass-rammed by your PE teacher every afternoon. But I guess all those extra-curricular activities finally paid off when you met NMN. What I can’t seem to figure out is whether the pleasure is all his or all yours. :finger:

It must have been hard for you growing up and getting ass-rammed by your PE teacher every afternoon. But I guess all those extra-curricular activities finally paid off when you met NMN. What I can’t seem to figure out is whether the pleasure is all his or all yours. :finger:

come on bro, seriously stick to your little :rofl: smilies and one lined jibberish you usually post

this was painful to read

dont sweat it luz........i'll remember that.......

dont know what i ever did to you. maybe next time you make up a corny poll you can send me a PM and ask me for my vote. i've never had any beef with you but you wanna take it there.....s'all good, im a better person and i aint even going to know your breathing home slice.

and btw in regards to that "blochy mess" of a flyer....that party was packed the fuck out. so go suck on that one. and were doing ANOTHER one and ANOTHER ONE.....AND ANOTHER ONE.......

s'all good man.........karma is a BITCH............................