Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hand Jobs vs. Head

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex once told me that there's no point in giving a hand job to a guy b/c he can do it better himself. knowing this i'd never want to bother b/c the whole time i'd be thinking how he's prob. thinking how he could do it so much better himself....so therefore the answer is head! of course that doesn't mean the hands have to lay idle when giving a blow job....there're plenty of things for them to be doing....we can't forget about the balls among other things....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ok Im going to add my .02 on this one of course.

I believe that giving head is an art. And a hand job, well what fun is in that? Its dry skin rubbing dry skin. A guy can just drop his pants and rub against a couch pillow for the same effect.

When a guy receives oral pleasure on the otherhand, its much more resembles actual sexual intercourse. It has the warmth and the wetness but with an added perk....the friction can be increased or decreased. Othr things suck as sucking on the tip can make it even more enjoyably as well.

Personally, I think giving head is better...but if u know how to do it right that is. Of course with oral pleasure, there can be some hand action.

My vote...goes to head!~

I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Ok Im going to add my .02 on this one of course.

I believe that giving head is an art. And a hand job, well what fun is in that? Its dry skin rubbing dry skin. A guy can just drop his pants and rub against a couch pillow for the same effect.

When a guy receives oral pleasure on the otherhand, its much more resembles actual sexual intercourse. It has the warmth and the wetness but with an added perk....the friction can be increased or decreased. Othr things suck as sucking on the tip can make it even more enjoyably as well.

Personally, I think giving head is better...but if u know how to do it right that is. Of course with oral pleasure, there can be some hand action.

My vote...goes to head!~

I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT! I LOVE KAT!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

-Al

PS- HEAD HEAD AND MORE HEAD....!!!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by frothgirl:

Head baby head! Is there anything else? Of course guys love head better than a hand job. Why wouldn't they? I love giving head! cwm18.gif

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif I agree I can be there for hours I love to watch the toes curl and the moans from giving head....teeheehee cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by partytime:

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN WHEN A WOMAN IS GOInG DOWN ON YOU, LOOKING UP INTO YOUR EYES, THEN STARTS TO MIX IN THE HAND WHILE SHE TALKS DIRTY TO YOU. SO IMO THERE GOT TO BE A MIX OF BOTH INVOLVED

Baby I know you like that!!!!!

we will see morrow

cwm27.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

Got just one word of advice:

Gentlemen, please do not grab our ears, we know what we're doing. ;-)

i dont mind it if its done nicely

------------------

I deffinitly prefer giving head. I love pleasing guys... if a man is pleased he's yours for life! My only complaint is when guys push our heads down. I don't mind deep throating but unless you want puke on your dick let me do it my own way biggrin.gif Otherwise, i'll see ya from my knees. Oh and a nice back rub in return isn't too much to ask for.

Originally posted by ooana:

Got just one word of advice:

Gentlemen, please do not grab our ears, we know what we're doing. ;-)

Never had a guy grab my ears but I don't mind when he grabs my hair. Or when he runs his hands through my hair as I'm giving him head. Awesome!

well...I must admit I excel at both. But, I totally disagree that giving a hand job isn't worth it. Everyone I have been with has told me I have magical hands and they really, really seem to enjoy my hand job. So I guess it really depends on the person who's doing the hand jobbing...or maybe I just have gifted hands?

Ok, it's time for today's "Fag Of The Day" to give you all his point of view:

(SGBrooklyn [sinem] Close your eyes!!!)

As a person who knows what it feels like to get jerked off and given head as well as jerk someone off and give a mean blowjob, I definately vote for the combo!

Incidently: Misskittie- nice...very nice...I might have you blow me just to compare techniques smile.gif

Technique is everything. There are a bunch of elements involved here-- sucking, jerking, ball-bag pulling, head-holding, and of course my personal talent-- the throat-muscle-using DEEP THROAT!!!!

So it's not the hand or the mouth...it's the both of them combined with the right techniques which bring the ultimate pleaseure to a man.

By the way: If anyone's interested, I'm more than happy to give a demo cwm18.gif

Ooops I did it again--I'm not so innocent!

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Without a doubt... head.

Recieving

and giving a woman their form of it.

Yummy.

cwm1.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Hey...here's a cool Private Message I got tonight after my "Hand Job vs. Head" posting:

"oh my god, i think i am in love!! LOL. just reading that made me have to jerk off. you are a guy who knows how to please (what a change)"

The name will remain nameless but it's nice to see that I can have that kind of an effect on someone many zip codes away--IMAGINE IN PERSON???!!!

cwm44.gif

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Ok, it's time for today's "Fag Of The Day" to give you all his point of view:

(SGBrooklyn [sinem] Close your eyes!!!)

As a person who knows what it feels like to get jerked off and given head as well as jerk someone off and give a mean blowjob, I definately vote for the combo!

Incidently: Misskittie- nice...very nice...I might have you blow me just to compare techniques smile.gif

Technique is everything. There are a bunch of elements involved here-- sucking, jerking, ball-bag pulling, head-holding, and of course my personal talent-- the throat-muscle-using DEEP THROAT!!!!

So it's not the hand or the mouth...it's the both of them combined with the right techniques which bring the ultimate pleaseure to a man.

By the way: If anyone's interested, I'm more than happy to give a demo cwm18.gif

Ooops I did it again--I'm not so innocent!

HAHAHAHAH U just wait to read what I have been writing over the last few days to post with this. Ill try and finish for you to see more of my techniques.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Yes people there are a many a names for this wonderful act which many of us

chickys perform ever so well but what exactly is it that makes giving head

*so damn good*?!?!

Well for one, I like to believe that this sensuous act is an art. It sounds

so raunchy to hear "blow job" or "face fucking". Come on guys give us some

credit. What we do is in fact an art and a beautiful one at that!

Okay, ANY idiot can "blow" a guy. We all know this but the thumbs up for oral

pleasure from a female to a male comes through a much deeper thought process

I like to believe. Besides the actual penis to mouth procedure, there is much

more which actually needs to become before you can start.

Ok the best oral pleasure preformed on a man (IMO) occurs only when the man

is tied down and has no rights of movement. I think that when a female is

acting on his penis, he should preferably be wearing ablind fold and hands

tied down....most men cant be told to just leave their hands at rest - the

temptation for them to move them is too strong. The woman is in control here.

Yes she is the dominant and calls all the shots. If a girl is really good,

and puts a lot of thought into this, she would make sure to sprinkle a little

bit of an oil on the brim of the mask which would be right above the nose.

(vanilla, cherry, or strawberry are always a nice choice). The scent will

help turn his senses on more and also help him focus on the sensations. This

is also why the mask is key.

Now setting this all up of course is of the utmost importance. Too many times

do you hear (or maybe even see) a girl just unbuckle the guys belt, pop open

his button, puuuuull down the zipper, push the undies down a bit and plop the

penis over and go to town. OH NO GIRLFRIEND! Not even close. The, IMO, proper

procedure will be in the rest of the dialogue to follow...

Your man is now lying on the bed naked(or wherever but bed is preferable)

with his scented blind fold on and hands tied down. The legs usually start at

straight in front of him stretched out. NEVER should the female just got

straight for the golden rod. To make it a more sensual act, delicate lip to

lip kisses work nicely. You want to build up the anticipation and this does

work beautifully.

Now, I personally recommend the female (or male) to climb up on her (or his) partner (make sure you are not touching his lower body with yours) and give light kisses. Make sure they are short and sweet. Slowly begin to move your hands around your partners upper body. Caress the arms, the nape of his neck, slide them down his back, around the waste and to the front again. Place another kiss upon his lips and make it a little bit longer then the last. You will continue to move your hands across his upper body (making sure to not be sitting on his lap at any time). Begin to give your partner body kisses. Go from the mouth over to the ear. Play around there for a little bit. Then go back to a lip kiss. Each kiss should gradually get longer and longer adding the tongue after about the 5th or 6th kiss.

After playing with his ear for a "short" period of time, go back to the lips and then s l o w l y down to his neck. A little lick here and there with soft sensuous kisses. You should be able to tell how his breathing patterns begin to change. Slide your body backwards so you are able to slide down to his upper body with you mouth. You will give an ncredibley seductive tongue to tongue kiss. Suck on it just for 5 seconds and then pull back. Now you are ready to lick going from his ear, to neck, to the front of the neck (pause for a moment to re-wet) then slide down to his nipples. Suck on them...not too hard but just enough to start the stimulation. Be sure to play with the other nipple by slowly caressing it with your fingers and pulling it up and down. Unfortunately, many women do not realize that the nipples are just as sensitive on men as they are on us. It is an incredible turn on for them.

After you kiss and suck on a certain are of the body you just want to remember to return back to the lips. Just to give a little kiss. Add more flavor to each one. Change them up. Make sure to suck on his tongue to give him a sample of what he will be getting down below. Keep the hands moving on the body at all times. You want to make sure you keep him interested and that he is still focusing on all the sensations.

The whole "upper body lick, suck and touch" tease should last about an hour. If you can keep him interested that long then you know youre doing it right. The man stays focused because you are constantly moving throughout the body and stimulating different areas. They love the kisses too b/c you keep making them longer and much more sensual. I d recommend, and I should have stated this earlier, but you want to make sure that you too do not have a shirt on. The bottom half of you is unimportant because you are focusing on me. But it is good that when kissing you make sure he feels your breast or chest rub against him.

Well Im skipping some of it and going to the belly button now. You want to make a nice longggg lick from the nipples to this spot. Spend some time there. Lick around and around. Do a lil tease shall we say. While licking here, you want to extend your hand down and start carressing the inner part of his thigh. Close to his "prized" area but not touching it! Slow motions up and down against the leg will give him tingles. You will of course give him one final kiss before actually "getting to the artistic part of the evening". Make this kiss the best one you have given him throughout the entire oral session. He wont be getting another one for, well, depends on how long you can keep your mouth going.

Slowly move your body down to lick your man's inner thighs. Move in and out. Roll his testicles around in your hand. (hopefully he's shaved nicely lol) As I said earlier, you will want to make sure you keep moving around on his body to keep the stimulation going. I always found this to be key when giving oral pleasure. You may slowly move your tongue down and over to the testicles. From observation, many girls do not give them enough attention or any attention at all. I always liked to go ahead and lick them. You can sort of put them in your mouth (I knwo Im gonna get shit for this now) and sort of move them in and out...but DELICATELY PLEASE! We dont need any sort of injuries. Now while doing this, you will want to go ahead and play with his penis. One hand only....I like to take my forefinger and thumb and slowly glide them up and down the penis starting at the very bottom. Start with little pressure and slowly increase...remember, your still working with the testicles. Try and keep the whole area being worked though. Dont get side tracked which can easily happen if you too get turned on by pleasing him!

Soon you should be able to move up to the penis with your mouth. Dont just go and deep throat the damn thing. You gotta work it all out first. Begin at the tip. Dont go below it!! To avoid "teeth" take your lips and sort of fold them over your teeth (once u do this a lot you'll get a hang of it) Now with them folded over, you can basically clasp them over the head of the penis and sort of roll over it. Slightly squeeze the tip with ur lips at the same time you are sucking on them. Move the tongue around in circles (hand should now be rolling his balls around...gently, gently) You want to take your hand which is free and keep it moving up and down with the two before mention fingers while you are sucking the tip of it. While sucking and moving your tongue around, make sure to remove your mouth at times and just move the tip of ur tongue along the tip of the penis very quickly. Back and forth, then quickly suck down a little bit...start getting the speed to increase. (he has been waiting a LONG time after all) Take your tongue and make sure it goes in his hole (dont know what its called but u know what I mean) Start to change the amount of fingers being use to jerk on his golden rod (lol) Keep changing the amount of pressure and speed. You HAVE to pay attention to his reactions and moans. If you want to make it last long, you as the one in control can go ahead and do this with no problem what-so-ever .

Whenever you feel ready, you may begin to prceed actually "sucking dick". Dont go all the way down at first...take little baby steps shall we say. You also want to make sure to remove your mouth at times and lick the sides of the penis. Yu DONT have to constantly keep your mouth on it. Take ur fingers and move them up and down along just the side of the penis. Also play with the tip of it.

Basically you get the idea. I know Im going to hear shit about this but I dont care..."go suck a dick" (yes there is a pun intended) Im just sharing with everyone. Its pretty easy to know what you should do and Im not suggesting that everyone msut do this...just some ideas and techniques. I think that giving oral pleasure is sometimes much more fun and exciting then actual sex. Theres a whole sensual feeling behind it. Me personally though, I think I like the control. I like making the man I am with feel as though he deserves this. He deserves this sort of pleasure and I, maybe not any of you, but I feel that it is an art. Sexuality and the way we perform for our lover or whomever shows a lot about our intimate beings.

Again, this was purely for enjoyment. DONT ask me to show you how its done because I wont. I just thought Id share and I enjoyed writing this. Everyone appecaites sex and the foreplay for different resons. Hope you enjoyed, despite it being so long and me leaving you all hanging in the end....dont need too much excitment around here....

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Yes people there are a many a names for this wonderful act which many of us

chickys perform ever so well but what exactly is it that makes giving head

*so damn good*?!?!

Well for one, I like to believe that this sensuous act is an art. It sounds

so raunchy to hear "blow job" or "face fucking". Come on guys give us some

credit. What we do is in fact an art and a beautiful one at that!

Okay, ANY idiot can "blow" a guy. We all know this but the thumbs up for oral

pleasure from a female to a male comes through a much deeper thought process

I like to believe. Besides the actual penis to mouth procedure, there is much

more which actually needs to become before you can start.

Ok the best oral pleasure preformed on a man (IMO) occurs only when the man

is tied down and has no rights of movement. I think that when a female is

acting on his penis, he should preferably be wearing ablind fold and hands

tied down....most men cant be told to just leave their hands at rest - the

temptation for them to move them is too strong. The woman is in control here.

Yes she is the dominant and calls all the shots. If a girl is really good,

and puts a lot of thought into this, she would make sure to sprinkle a little

bit of an oil on the brim of the mask which would be right above the nose.

(vanilla, cherry, or strawberry are always a nice choice). The scent will

help turn his senses on more and also help him focus on the sensations. This

is also why the mask is key.

Now setting this all up of course is of the utmost importance. Too many times

do you hear (or maybe even see) a girl just unbuckle the guys belt, pop open

his button, puuuuull down the zipper, push the undies down a bit and plop the

penis over and go to town. OH NO GIRLFRIEND! Not even close. The, IMO, proper

procedure will be in the rest of the dialogue to follow...

Your man is now lying on the bed naked(or wherever but bed is preferable)

with his scented blind fold on and hands tied down. The legs usually start at

straight in front of him stretched out. NEVER should the female just got

straight for the golden rod. To make it a more sensual act, delicate lip to

lip kisses work nicely. You want to build up the anticipation and this does

work beautifully.

Now, I personally recommend the female (or male) to climb up on her (or his) partner (make sure you are not touching his lower body with yours) and give light kisses. Make sure they are short and sweet. Slowly begin to move your hands around your partners upper body. Caress the arms, the nape of his neck, slide them down his back, around the waste and to the front again. Place another kiss upon his lips and make it a little bit longer then the last. You will continue to move your hands across his upper body (making sure to not be sitting on his lap at any time). Begin to give your partner body kisses. Go from the mouth over to the ear. Play around there for a little bit. Then go back to a lip kiss. Each kiss should gradually get longer and longer adding the tongue after about the 5th or 6th kiss.

After playing with his ear for a "short" period of time, go back to the lips and then s l o w l y down to his neck. A little lick here and there with soft sensuous kisses. You should be able to tell how his breathing patterns begin to change. Slide your body backwards so you are able to slide down to his upper body with you mouth. You will give an ncredibley seductive tongue to tongue kiss. Suck on it just for 5 seconds and then pull back. Now you are ready to lick going from his ear, to neck, to the front of the neck (pause for a moment to re-wet) then slide down to his nipples. Suck on them...not too hard but just enough to start the stimulation. Be sure to play with the other nipple by slowly caressing it with your fingers and pulling it up and down. Unfortunately, many women do not realize that the nipples are just as sensitive on men as they are on us. It is an incredible turn on for them.

After you kiss and suck on a certain are of the body you just want to remember to return back to the lips. Just to give a little kiss. Add more flavor to each one. Change them up. Make sure to suck on his tongue to give him a sample of what he will be getting down below. Keep the hands moving on the body at all times. You want to make sure you keep him interested and that he is still focusing on all the sensations.

The whole "upper body lick, suck and touch" tease should last about an hour. If you can keep him interested that long then you know youre doing it right. The man stays focused because you are constantly moving throughout the body and stimulating different areas. They love the kisses too b/c you keep making them longer and much more sensual. I d recommend, and I should have stated this earlier, but you want to make sure that you too do not have a shirt on. The bottom half of you is unimportant because you are focusing on me. But it is good that when kissing you make sure he feels your breast or chest rub against him.

Well Im skipping some of it and going to the belly button now. You want to make a nice longggg lick from the nipples to this spot. Spend some time there. Lick around and around. Do a lil tease shall we say. While licking here, you want to extend your hand down and start carressing the inner part of his thigh. Close to his "prized" area but not touching it! Slow motions up and down against the leg will give him tingles. You will of course give him one final kiss before actually "getting to the artistic part of the evening". Make this kiss the best one you have given him throughout the entire oral session. He wont be getting another one for, well, depends on how long you can keep your mouth going.

Slowly move your body down to lick your man's inner thighs. Move in and out. Roll his testicles around in your hand. (hopefully he's shaved nicely lol) As I said earlier, you will want to make sure you keep moving around on his body to keep the stimulation going. I always found this to be key when giving oral pleasure. You may slowly move your tongue down and over to the testicles. From observation, many girls do not give them enough attention or any attention at all. I always liked to go ahead and lick them. You can sort of put them in your mouth (I knwo Im gonna get shit for this now) and sort of move them in and out...but DELICATELY PLEASE! We dont need any sort of injuries. Now while doing this, you will want to go ahead and play with his penis. One hand only....I like to take my forefinger and thumb and slowly glide them up and down the penis starting at the very bottom. Start with little pressure and slowly increase...remember, your still working with the testicles. Try and keep the whole area being worked though. Dont get side tracked which can easily happen if you too get turned on by pleasing him!

Soon you should be able to move up to the penis with your mouth. Dont just go and deep throat the damn thing. You gotta work it all out first. Begin at the tip. Dont go below it!! To avoid "teeth" take your lips and sort of fold them over your teeth (once u do this a lot you'll get a hang of it) Now with them folded over, you can basically clasp them over the head of the penis and sort of roll over it. Slightly squeeze the tip with ur lips at the same time you are sucking on them. Move the tongue around in circles (hand should now be rolling his balls around...gently, gently) You want to take your hand which is free and keep it moving up and down with the two before mention fingers while you are sucking the tip of it. While sucking and moving your tongue around, make sure to remove your mouth at times and just move the tip of ur tongue along the tip of the penis very quickly. Back and forth, then quickly suck down a little bit...start getting the speed to increase. (he has been waiting a LONG time after all) Take your tongue and make sure it goes in his hole (dont know what its called but u know what I mean) Start to change the amount of fingers being use to jerk on his golden rod (lol) Keep changing the amount of pressure and speed. You HAVE to pay attention to his reactions and moans. If you want to make it last long, you as the one in control can go ahead and do this with no problem what-so-ever .

Whenever you feel ready, you may begin to prceed actually "sucking dick". Dont go all the way down at first...take little baby steps shall we say. You also want to make sure to remove your mouth at times and lick the sides of the penis. Yu DONT have to constantly keep your mouth on it. Take ur fingers and move them up and down along just the side of the penis. Also play with the tip of it.

Basically you get the idea. I know Im going to hear shit about this but I dont care..."go suck a dick" (yes there is a pun intended) Im just sharing with everyone. Its pretty easy to know what you should do and Im not suggesting that everyone msut do this...just some ideas and techniques. I think that giving oral pleasure is sometimes much more fun and exciting then actual sex. Theres a whole sensual feeling behind it. Me personally though, I think I like the control. I like making the man I am with feel as though he deserves this. He deserves this sort of pleasure and I, maybe not any of you, but I feel that it is an art. Sexuality and the way we perform for our lover or whomever shows a lot about our intimate beings.

Again, this was purely for enjoyment. DONT ask me to show you how its done because I wont. I just thought Id share and I enjoyed writing this. Everyone appecaites sex and the foreplay for different resons. Hope you enjoyed, despite it being so long and me leaving you all hanging in the end....dont need too much excitment around here....

While I'm certain you are now about to be inundated with IMs, PMs and whatever little abbreviations you want to include....

Way to go, sister. Well said, well described and I'm delighted you enjoy yourself!

Gents, don't go nuts on her okay? Just because she's willing to share what she enjoys doesn't mean she wants to share it with YOU literally. Take it as an education, something to pass on to someone you care about, and something to possibly want to do for someone one day.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."