Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Music on Pure's Balcony?

mayn32

So what's the scene like on the balcony? Is it worth checking out? Heading to LV 8/19-8/20 and I feel like I have to stop at Pure just because of all the hype. Requirement is good house music, a scene that's not just loungey (i.e. people are actually dancing), and the DJ isn't playing strictly chill out music on the balcony.

I just don't want to waste my time battling the madness to get into Pure if the scene is too chill up on the balcony. I have no interest in hip hop in the main room. If it's not worth it, I'll just start my night with Ice unless you have other suggestions.

Thanks for your input.

Bad Boy Bill is at ICE this Saturday

I would definitely reccomend hitting up the pool party at Green Valley Ranch when Rehab starts to wind down around 6. The music is really good - 100% house. Its about 15 minutes off the strip but is well worth it if you want to keep partying once rehab gets slow. Its open until 10 pm sunday night

I would suggest the pool party at Green Valley Ranch also. Playing house music from the start till end. Make sure to go early because the best house starts at 12:00pm. Guest list for the VIP area is available until 4:00pm. Hit me up for the guest list.

If you like to move around more...

Fri - Mix, Pure, Ice, 7, then Drais

Sat - Mix, Ice, maybe Rain/Ghostbar, Teatro, then Drais

Forgot about Mix. What timeline would you suggest hitting up these places?

8 Mix, 10 Pure, 12 Ice, Seven 3?, Drais 5? That's a long ass night.

What exactly are you talking about for GVR? Whisky Beach, which is the bar there doesn't have a guestlist really, there's no cover either. The pool party, Nirvana, is only open on sunday afternoon. There is a gueslist for that...it's more of a vip pool party. W/O guestlist cover is $30.

If you like to move around more...

Fri - Mix, Pure, Ice, 7, then Drais

Sat - Mix, Ice, maybe Rain/Ghostbar, Teatro, then Drais

Um, seriously, what kind of a night out is that? Why would you go to five places in one night? Do you feel there is some sort of scene you have to keep up with?

Does ICE even get busy anymore? I havent heard great things about it. what are the nights you can go that you're guaranteed a crowd? The last time I was there I think was last year when Jonathan Peters came from New York to spin on Haloween. It was cool, but the vibe wasn't the same as his crowd in Factory in the city.

I don't think there is anything wrong with jumping around throughout the night because, afterall, once you go out- each club is about the same sh$t- dancing, flirting, drinking- its cool to change up the scenary. There are also so many places to check out in Vegas.

Mix is hot and it overlooks the entire strip from atop Mandalay Bay- they also serve appetizers, which is always a great way to start out the night, along with a specialty drink or a cocktail.

If I were you, id probably skip 7 though, and just go to Drai's

Does ICE even get busy anymore? I havent heard great things about it. what are the nights you can go that you're guaranteed a crowd? The last time I was there I think was last year when Jonathan Peters came from New York to spin on Haloween. It was cool, but the vibe wasn't the same as his crowd in Factory in the city.

I don't think there is anything wrong with jumping around throughout the night because, afterall, once you go out- each club is about the same sh$t- dancing, flirting, drinking- its cool to change up the scenary. There are also so many places to check out in Vegas.

Mix is hot and it overlooks the entire strip from atop Mandalay Bay- they also serve appetizers, which is always a great way to start out the night, along with a specialty drink or a cocktail.

If I were you, id probably skip 7 though, and just go to Drai's

I hear you on Ice. Last 4 times I was there it wasn't exactly the liveliest scene. But the music is more important than the crowd to me and the options are pretty slim until Drais gets going.

I will probably skip 7. There's really no point when I consistently have a good time at Drais and know I will end up there anyway.

Mix I've been meaning to check out so we'll see if I can work that in at the beginning. As far as 5150 after Drais, I've never been there but that's probably a little too much. By that time, I'll be wanting to get back to my room for that kind of fun instead.