Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Super Size Me

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there mention of Coldstone Creamery in there? I only saw parts of it....but Coldstone is awesome!

Fast food though... :yuck:

..we have a couple maggie moo's in wayne.....same concept as cold stone...sooo goood......but i have to be good and not go there lol....oh shit...now im thinking about it.......

...jack in the box is complete shit...coldstone is still great...and knock the movie all you want, it's about awareness in my book....bringing information to the public about crap like this is definitely important...you may have to sift through crap to get it...you may have to question the agenda...but in the least, it's discussing matters that do not get discussed enough imo....

...jack in the box is complete shit...coldstone is still great...and knock the movie all you want, it's about awareness in my book....bringing information to the public about crap like this is definitely important...you may have to sift through crap to get it...you may have to question the agenda...but in the least, it's discussing matters that do not get discussed enough imo....

coldstone is complete shit imo

ice cream there is very low quality

...best ice cream i've ever had...

1) pumpkin cheesecake - from the creamery located at the bottom of the coronado hotel in san diego

2) coconut and/or mango ice cream - made and sold in maui...got it from the local store...hotshit....put fresh pineapple with the coconut ice cream and almost came in my pants....

...i have no problem with coldstone...then again, i'm a foodwhore...i had a $1 strawberry sundae from mcdonalds last night and loved it......

and knock the movie all you want, it's about awareness in my book....bringing information to the public about crap like this is definitely important...you may have to sift through crap to get it...you may have to question the agenda...but in the least, it's discussing matters that do not get discussed enough imo....

The problem is that most people don't even realize there is an agenda. People see a piece, and in a way, take it as gospel. Upon seeing the documentary, most people say "ughh, gross, I'm never eating McDonalds again", and that's the end of it. This is a great film to open up discussion, but other than the utter shock that eating fast food 3 times a day for a month will do a number on

you, no other discussion is being had.

ur insane

dude compare the ice cream there to haggen-daz or ben n jerrys..

im not talking about the mixins or final product..

just the actual ice cream itself..

its not creamy and very cheaply made..

its like the generic brand served in supermarkets..

almost has a sort of slimy texture..

its also very sad that they make such a killing when they spend less money on the product than other ice cream stores.

cold stone is overpriced and overhyped.

The problem is that most people don't even realize there is an agenda. People see a piece, and in a way, take it as gospel. Upon seeing the documentary, most people say "ughh, gross, I'm never eating McDonalds again", and that's the end of it. This is a great film to open up discussion, but other than the utter shock that eating fast food 3 times a day for a month will do a number on

you, no other discussion is being had.

...i dont expect all the sheep in america to wake up at once...but chipping away here and there is not a bad way to start - even if it starts with a discussion...idk...you cant believe that we're hopeless and will all respond to this film the same way...it's gotta start somewhere...i'm just saying, why not with this?...i dont care if it's extreme...if it sparks the conversation that helps make one person more aware of what they are consuming, i would deem this movie a success...i dont think he was trying to send fast food to hell, i just think he wanted to make some people aware of what's out there...

...ice cream has to be god awful disgusting for me not to like it...i even likes the simple ice cream sandwiches that start melting all over you if you dont consume them in under 15 seconds...i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!!!!.....

I once moved out of the country for a few months and for the first three weeks I ate McDonalds for breakfast and dinner and I got HUGE, my face was all bloated and it was really gross. I didn't realize it either until a relative told me how fat I got, plus my skin was digusting too.

Anyway, my favorite ice cream- Almond Joy

in complete agreement... and why not burger king or wendys or white castle? why target mc donalds???

Because of that law suite which was thrown out by those two girls who said Mcdonalds made them fat, which is stupid yes because they should know better not to eat that much shit. The movie just grossed me out :puke:

There are some outrageous typos sometimes in posts. People clearly writing out the words the way it sounds in their heads. Im not sayin im perfect and lord knows i have made that same mistake, so now i try to proof read .. tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lawsuit sounds like law sweet?