Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joonyah attacks!

99.9% of these dates are NO-SHOW anyway....he takes the deposit and never shows up! The usual.

There are not many clubs left in this world he didn't fuck over yet.

Junior would go to Siberia just to spin for $500 these days cuz nobody in NYC books him anymore.

Please crawl back to where you came from.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IST OF ALL.. IM NOT GOING TO STATE WHO IM ..BUT FOR THE FINAL RECORD, I LL TELL EVERY "QUEEN" ,lOVING ,DRUG INDUCED, :hang: JUNIOR :aaah: FANS.. THE REAL STORY..AND IT GOES LIKE THIS :type: ..I WAS ON THE PHONE :phone: WITH 'MY FRIEND/COMPOSER/ PRODUCER/DJ/ "SIN MORERA". HE TOLD ME "HEY GUESS WHO I JUST SAW WALKING OUT OF "BALLY" GYM ON 6TH AVE .i SAID WHO?? HE SAID :hang: JV... I TOLD HIM "SIN" WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM ??"WHY THE HELL HE THRU YOU OUT OF THE CLUB THAT NIGHT?? BTW I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT TOO.. HE SAID WELL I DONT EVEN WANA BE BOTHERED , I SAID YOU SHOULD.. KNOWING JV FOR SUCH A LONG TIME , I TOLD HIM DONT HANG UP THE PHONE I WAS BEING A NOZZY BITCH.. HE DID..AND THE REST IS ALL ON 'PAGE SIX' OF THE POST.. ALL REAL...!!!!!FOR YOU ALL YOU NEW JUNIOR FANS. GETR A GRIP AND ASK WHY HAS HE LOST "ALL" OF HIS OLD FOLLOWING???? WELL THIS IS WHY....I WILL NEVER TOUCH A FOOT IN ANY OF HIS TACKY ASS DRUG INDUCED PARTIES ANYLONGER..BTW?? WHY YOU THINK HIS PARTIES START AT 2AM??... THINK ABOUT IT KIDDIES.... I REST MY CASE......... :aaah: AND PS ... THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR JUST "DJ SIN MORERA" BUT FOR ALL UP AND COMING DJS , THAT MISSSSSSSS JUNIOR HAS TRIED TO BRING DOWN IN THE PAST, INCLUDING HIS EX BOYFRIEND/SON " CHRISTOPHO"... 'ARE YOU THERE"?????

i've always seen that pic time and time again online. it truly is scary. i used to do that shit, don't anymore. whatever, but i'm not gonna preach to anyone. what each person does to him/herself is their business. we are all grown boys and girls here.(i hope)

DJ Sin is a good friend of mine. It was about time someone teaches Junior a lesson! Junior was his whole life just plain nasty and finally it gets back to him!
your an asshole using my nickname that i use on the JVM board to post that.Go crawl back under the rock you came from you tacky, trash, piece of shit smelling scumbag, lowlife, ignorant ,son of a bitch that you are...your soo full of shit i bet if we planted u in the ground we'd grow anotherone just like you!!!! :no: