Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:(

lalate

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shooting at the helicopters and robbing supply trucks? what the fuck is wrong with people man?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-09-01-katrina_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

Yea and apparently some guy shot his sister in his head and killed her over a bag of ice.

i can't even imagine what those poor people are going through. You can't watch tv or go on the internet without getting a knot in the stomach. the reason the levees weren't built for anything higher then a level 3 hurricane is bc they didn't feel it was necessary to use the extra money....i hope those people are kicking themselves now. 2 out of the 3 homes or businesses weren't even covered for flood insurance. i donated money and hopefully other people are doing the same. Those people need all the help and support they can get.

Seriously, if you're dumb enough to shoot the people who are trying to help you, you should be left there to fend for yourself.

....i've been reading your posts on cp, ...i gotta say, you have to be the dumbest fuck on the eastern seaboard.... try getting off your high horse of morality and come down to earth for a second......

...first: most of those people still in New orleans are mostly the dirt poor group.....they dont have the luxury of packing into the family wagon and hauling ass outta town. ....(and dont forget the highway toll roads were still charging people toll while fleeing for their lives)....

....two: the city had been warned about the risks of the levees, but chose to look the other way....they in a way instilled the notion that the residents were somehow safe..... spread the blame around for some residents thinking of riding out the storm....

....three: i find it funny that some geek sitting behind a computer hundreds of miles away has the inside track about an inaccessible region with no power/ food or any means of communication......unlike you asshole, they dont have the luxury of a tv or internet.....for all they know, ammagedon just hit and its everyone for themselves....if i was stranded in that hell and i saw your lame ass carrying a loaf of bread, i would prolly bust a cap in your ass.....

One question -

WHY cant anyone get food and water to these people?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CNN just now - 2 bodies dead in the convention center. 3,000 persons in the convention center with no water and food for 3 days.

....i've been reading your posts on cp, ...i gotta say, you have to be the dumbest fuck on the eastern seaboard.... try getting off your high horse of morality and come down to earth for a second......

...first: most of those people still in New orleans are mostly the dirt poor group.....they dont have the luxury of packing into the family wagon and hauling ass outta town. ....(and dont forget the highway toll roads were still charging people toll while fleeing for their lives)....

....two: the city had been warned about the risks of the levees, but chose to look the other way....they in a way instilled the notion that the residents were somehow safe..... spread the blame around for some residents thinking of riding out the storm....

....three: i find it funny that some geek sitting behind a computer hundreds of miles away has the inside track about an inaccessible region with no power/ food or any means of communication......unlike you asshole, they dont have the luxury of a tv or internet.....for all they know, ammagedon just hit and its everyone for themselves....if i was stranded in that hell and i saw your lame ass carrying a loaf of bread, i would prolly bust a cap in your ass.....

Well, if you were smart, you might have tried replying to what I said. Can you explain what this has to do with shooting the people who are trying to help you?

Now you see, this one I just don't get. I'm a geek behind a computer hundreds of miles away, so what does that make you? I guess you too would be a geek behind a computer.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that they know armageddon hasn't just hit. They may not have the intarweb or tv, but there are news crews there, and I think they are aware that a hurricane fucked them up, not the end of the world. So there is no excuse to be shooting at Doctors, Policemen, Rescue workers. If feeling that way makes me a moral superstar, then so be it.

So explain to me this.

You got an entire convention center of 15K dieing of starvation and dehydration on Wed. How long does it take to fil up a b52 bomber at the closest airforce base with food ratios and air drop that food on the street in front of the convention center? That could be done in 1/2 day, tops. By wednesday evening.

To think you live your entire life, stuggling to raise a family, have grandkids, be a model citizen, survive a cat5 catastrophe... and you are left to die of starvation or dehydration ... in America?.

So explain to me this.

You got an entire convention center of 15K dieing of starvation and dehydration on Wed. How long does it take to fil up a b52 bomber at the closest airforce base with food ratios and air drop that food on the street in front of the convention center? That could be done in 1/2 day, tops. By wednesday evening.

Not even a half day. You can have a C-130 or C-141 loaded with palletized rations and air-droppable water bladders in just a few hours. All you would have to do is chopper in an FAC ( Forward Air Controller ) and get him dirtside to coordinate the drop.

Not even a half day. You can have a C-130 or C-141 loaded with palletized rations and air-droppable water bladders in just a few hours. All you would have to do is chopper in an FAC ( Forward Air Controller ) and get him dirtside to coordinate the drop.

Next to the convention center ... between the convention center and Harrahs 1/2 mile down, you have a 4 lane road with probably a 5-10K square foot parking lot and several others. None of em had water, or debris. You could see them in all the reports. There was room everywhere arround the convention center to land, drop and smilar.

So explain to me this.

You got an entire convention center of 15K dieing of starvation and dehydration on Wed.

lol noones dying of starvation after a couple of days... fuckin three kids lost at sea on a dingy floating from nc to wherever they were found lasted like 4 days no water or food...

Generally speaking, there's this thing called the rule of three, three minutes without air, three days without water and three weeks without food.

some guy once went 55 days without food before he died.. he was in prison and wanted to be in the guinnes book of world records.. he made it, but died a slow terribly painful death ;)

some guy once went 55 days without food before he died.. he was in prison and wanted to be in the guinnes book of world records.. he made it, but died a slow terribly painful death ;)

yeah, the rule of three is just a general thing I learned in a Survival School. There are exceptions of course.