Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louisiana Looting

u guys ever been to the south?? ur talkin about people that have been oppressed for hundreds of years...this is like their fuck you to the white establishment down there that still practices the sameeee racist shit they did 50-60 yrs ago

www.fuckthesouth.com

as for your point, it's not exactly a fuck you, because they're just buying into the stereotypical bullshit and proving that wow, you might not be that far off in thinking i'm a useless piece of shit who robs people.

yeah b/c they really need pens and pencils right now

Perhaps they are taking computers, desks, files... and yes, perhaps they need pens and pencils. I'm sure that a lot of command centers that they had god destroyed.

I read something yesterday about a command center in Mississippi that the back wall crumbled and the building was evacuated before it fell.

I looted some now and later gata's so that i could keep my feet dry casue you know dem gators have water proof skin ...

on another note i saw a guy standing infront of his gold shop w/ a baseball bat and the gates down ... you know he is going to keep all his shit and claim insurance on it ... now that is the right way to loot shit ...

I would loot, then put that stupid shit in my house so when the insurance people came ... i could be like ... ALL MY STUFF IS BROKEN!!! Again the right way to loot the system

Gov. Kathleen Blanco called people who committed such crimes “hoodlums†and issued a warning to lawbreakers: Hundreds of National Guard troops hardened on the battlefield in Iraq have landed in New Orleans.

“They have M-16s and they’re locked and loaded,†she said. “These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will.â€

:gang: