Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Review: Let me be the first to tell you......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no u didnt shithead...

:gang:

and i dunno if u can hang....ur too " skittish" omgggggggggg theyre comin for me STOP LOOKIN AT ME lol :ghey:

they were looking , and u woulda been too if you knew i was SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU YOU BLIND BASTARD :zzz:

they were looking , and u woulda been too if you knew i was SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU YOU BLIND BASTARD :zzz:

RETARD...i knew who u WASSSSSSSSSS but not until i sat down n looked closely lol

there r lots of mangled guidos in roxy :hat:

besides i didnt want to interrupt ur session w/ the ladies...cramp ur stylo :bowdown: lol

** n im not blind, im deaf. get it right.

I know it's not that much more but it's almost double the price!?

That makes no sense.

Yes it makes sense, just think about. I paid $50 to get in and most people paid $30 for there tix. $30 * 2 = $60 That's why I said I almost paid double what the original price was for these tix!! Key word is almost. Do you still not understand?

Yes it makes sense, just think about. I paid $50 to get in and most people paid $30 for there tix. $30 * 2 = $60 That's why I said I almost paid double what the original price was for these tix!! Key word is almost. Do you still not understand?

I understand that you're not so smart.

that's a 66% increase. It is a lot more. I do understand the part of it being almost double, what I don't get is how you say "I know it's not that much more but it's almost double the price" because it is much more.

that's a 66% increase. It is a lot more. I do understand the part of it being almost double, what I don't get is how you say "I know it's not that much more but it's almost double the price" because it is much more.

arguing over math... :ghey::box::doh:

I guess you wannabe this attention whore now? I apologize for not being statistically accurate as you, but I have better things to do than argue over percentages and cash flows!! You wannabe the hero and flop my words around be my guest, but since when was this thread a math work shop for Christ sakes??!! Give it a rest will ya!! No one cares about a 66% increase of a club ticket, but you!! Thanks for the unecessary info once again you chooch!!

I guess you wannabe this attention whore now? I apologize for not being statistically accurate as you, but I have better things to do than argue over percentages and cash flows!! You wannabe the hero and flop my words around be my guest, but since when was this thread a math work shop for Christ sakes??!! Give it a rest will ya!! No one cares about a 66% increase of a club ticket, but you!! Thanks for the unecessary info once again you chooch!!

I don't want anything other than to make you realize that what you said made no sense.