Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ's vs. the dancers - a who's who on the board

No CJ, you gotta give it some time!! People post after work too.. Pm njstacked2 and njbigtime they will def go.. Ask a mod to make this a sticky, they will... I say you plan this for 2 weeks form friday, i'll be back from Japan and ready to rock

If you want to meet a cool cat, definitely be sure to get njstacked there.

I actually think it's a pretty cool idea. I'd be up for a "CP meetup" like we use to have from back in the day. There seem to be alot of cool people on here I still haven't met

Hey computerjockey, maybe we can set up a banner at whatever place we meet up this way people can find us and we can hand out name tags...

Where are all of my oldschool roxy heads from back in the day. Oh, the memories....

attachment.php?attachmentid=36126

No CJ, you gotta give it some time!! People post after work too.. Pm njstacked2 and njbigtime they will def go.. Ask a mod to make this a sticky, they will... I say you plan this for 2 weeks form friday, i'll be back from Japan and ready to rock

Mr. X - can you ask a mod for me? I don't even know how to go about it (contacting a mod) - as for njstacked2 & njbigtime - i have no idea how to look up someone unless they're online.

I consider myself a HOUSE DANCER but i can rock it out to techno as well. But i would stab my eyes and ears ata trance party. If you really wanna see the BEST DANCING go to CIELO on mons,weds, Shelter sat night sunday afternoons, sapphire-tues,mons, 718 sessions at deep monthly, LOVE on thurs,fri,sat,sun, basically any deephouse party you will catch the most amazing dancers with so many styles.

As for having a party for people to meet up. If anybody wants to share a floor with me, come thru weds to le souk, sat to cielo, then weds again next week at le souk and thurs at cielo, sat at a loft party, sun at deep. As for the circle thing WHATS THE POINT the whole club is a circle, end of story dance with me not for me, or against me.

DJ here but definitely not afraid to get my groove on the dancefloor. I mainly spin House and its many sub-genres at Celebrities in NJ on Friday nights. If you come to my party, maybe you can help me name the night as I still haven't decided on a name yet. Hope to see you there!

There's a song that goes "Ever seen a DJ dance before?"... While it's good to hear some of you DJ's move there are a few of you who tend to stay away from the floor.

If you want to have a laugh, or need material to slam me some more, check out me dancin in my room by meself (yes I already know I'm a nerd so need to go there): http://www.cjmikey.com/movies/medancing.mov

There's a song that goes "Ever seen a DJ dance before?"... While it's good to hear some of you DJ's move there are a few of you who tend to stay away from the floor.

If you want to have a laugh, or need material to slam me some more, check out me dancin in my room by meself (yes I already know I'm a nerd so need to go there): http://www.cjmikey.com/movies/medancing.mov

wtf is that? Looks like ur jerkin off 2 cocks. Now I'm not saying I'm any better but that just looked wierd.

wtf is that? Looks like ur jerkin off 2 cocks. Now I'm not saying I'm any better but that just looked wierd.

haha - yeah i'm not the best dancer by far - i just posted it to amuse a few of you - but don't worry - i'm expecting to get slammed all over the place for it... however, it'd be kinda cool to see how some of you dance too.

I love dancing and I prefer my beats funky, but as long as the DJ is rocking a good set with some substance (kinda hard to get down to bleeps and blips) and it fits the party, I'll dance to most genres.

When I DJ I mostly play deep and funky house... More on the upbeat, groovy side. I love percussion and complex rhythms... Organs, saxes, tricked out guitars... Live instrumentation rules.... Love it!