Clubplanet Nightlife Community

50$ for a good club name!!!

I am starting up a club for younger people. The club will have parties in different cities across the country. The problem is that I can't come up with a really good name. I need a name for the club that gives the impression of a big and serious club as well as a name that sounds interesting and powerful for the younger people. I thought of two names, Club Xplosive and Club Sensation. However, I am not completely satisfied with those names.

If anyone here comes up with a name that is really good, and I decide to use that name for my club, I will pay that person 50$!!

I would really appreciate lots of good tips on this one. No unrelevant postings please.

What the fuck is 50 bucks going to do? That won't even fill up my tank w/gas? You've got to be the cheapest motherfucker around. Are you expecting people to take you seriously for that kind of money. How bout at least $500 dollars and free admission to your events, a DJ residency, AND OPEN BAR ALL night for the duration of the club? Then maybe I'd think about it.

50 bucks-hAH!! :vomit2: